2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have an uncle who lives an hour and ten minutes away from Rukus. Not sure if I should ask him for that big of a favor since I'm not that close to him. 

I have an uncle who lives an hour and ten minutes away from Rukus. Not sure if I should ask him for that big of a favor since I'm not that close to him. 
Just hit him up.

Sup Unc? Need them fish shoes boy!

Just hit him up.
Sup Unc? Need them fish shoes boy!

I just imagined that convo with his uncle being like this.

Howdy do uncle? You know that dayum skateboartin' shop they got over dere, over dere... In downtown Louisiana? Well I need a pair of them fish shoes bwaii, rah now!. *southern accent*

I just imagined that convo with his uncle being like this.

Howdy do uncle? You know that dayum skateboartin' shop they got over dere, over dere... In downtown Louisiana? Well I need a pair of them fish shoes bwaii, rah now!. *southern accent*
HAHA.+1

And it begins....

And it begins....
1 idiot won't justify the resell market anyway. The majority of us could've had em yesterday for almost half that. If they come they come if not I wasn't aware of them like most outside of a week ago so regardless if I like em I can def do w/o.

Only want crawfish if I can get the special box.

Got my poparatzzia in from BP, very happy with them. Tee is nice too, 3M hits on point

Last edited:
I just dropped $172 on Gino 3's from 09

:smh: at myself but I got tired of continuing to look for another DS pair

There's a dude with the 09 Gino's trying to get $172 for them; he's relisted weekly for at least 8 months now and no one ever buys them

I've offered him $150 Paypal threes times and he always declined; people are really dumb
I just dropped $172 on Gino 3's from 09

:smh: at myself but I got tired of continuing to look for another DS pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom