2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They released on the restock I believe..not on the SOMP RD

Edit - nevermind that was the lance mountains
Restock? When was this?  Amazing how much I can miss if I step out from this thread for a short while lol.

no NDC release. it was limited in NYC which seemed like it got the majority of the pairs. but even my local which is in NYC didnt receive them. I think the following weeks after release other shops got very limited quantities across the country.
What? Seriously? Wow, did not know that.  I'd figure that such small numbers would promote hype, but it seems as if this release was somewhat of a blessing for those who actually like the colorway/shoe itself to wear.  I don't think I've even see a pair break the $250 mark, for something released in so small quantities AND made with good quality.  

Just to play devil's advocate, and someone please link me if I missed it, but hasn't the 13th date just come from one "reliable source" that one person had in here and we all just ran with it?

Again, no shots fired, just looking for more than I thought we had for me to claim confirmation.
Two of us have posted it from the same guy. The guy who we got it from has a in with a nike sb rep. And according to him thats when they will come here. So far the dude has been right with everything he has said.

BMX Shops in Europe that carry Pyradise (Nigels Brand) also got them...

http://avebmx.pl/nike/Buty-Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-SOMP-Black-Metallic-Silver

*Click on the British flag for English Translation

Last edited:
Restock? When was this?  Amazing how much I can miss if I step out from this thread for a short while lol.

What? Seriously? Wow, did not know that.  I'd figure that such small numbers would promote hype, but it seems as if this release was somewhat of a blessing for those who actually like the colorway/shoe itself to wear.  I don't think I've even see a pair break the $250 mark, for something released in so small quantities AND made with good quality.  

There was a restock of a bunch of Jordan's..even tiffs were avail if u were quick enough..maybe 2 months ago?? I missed it completely

Last edited:

i should rephrase that before someone else does. they werent limited to NYC but they might has well have been. id estimate that 80% of the initial pairs or all for that matter were in NYC.

i struck out at classic skate in NJ because they only got 10 pairs. drove to daves warehouse which prob had 200 (dont quote me). if you waited online which was DEEP you would have gotten a pair. i got off the line, walked to 21 mercer and got 2 pairs like it was nothing. granted, Nigel was at Daves. it was a very weird release that day for me lol

Last edited:
i should rephrase that before someone else does. they werent limited to NYC but they might has well have been. id estimate that 80% of the initial pairs or all for that matter were in NYC.

i struck out at classic skate in NJ because they only got 10 pairs. drove to daves warehouse which prob had 200 (dont quote me). if you waited online which was DEEP you would have gotten a pair. i got off the line, walked to 21 mercer and got 2 pairs. it was a very weird release that day for me lol

Classic skate? New Brunswick?? Thought they closed

Two of us have posted it from the same guy. The guy who we got it from has a in with a nike sb rep. And according to him thats when they will come here. So far the dude has been right with everything he has said.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification.

There was a restock of a bunch of Jordan's..even tiffs were avail if u were quick enough..maybe 2 months ago?? I missed it completely
I think I know what you're talking about, this was about in late April if I'm not mistaken, I remember trying to get the Tiffs on that day but failed miserably.  But I didn't even notice what other SBs they had.  You saw the SOMP
BMX Shops in Europe that carry Pyradise (Nigels Brand) also got them...

http://avebmx.pl/nike/Buty-Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-SOMP-Black-Metallic-Silver

*Click on the British flag for English Translation
What the... So they're STILL available? I just tried adding to cart just now. Lol I just might have to double up... good looking out man, repped.  Still surprised that there isn't much love for this shoe. 

I think I know what you're talking about, this was about in late April if I'm not mistaken, I remember trying to get the Tiffs on that day but failed miserably.  But I didn't even notice what other SBs they had.  You saw the SOMP
What the... So they're STILL available? I just tried adding to cart just now. Lol I just might have to double up... good looking out man, repped.  Still surprised that there isn't much love for this shoe. 
nah it was in June or something..it was the second restock..no somp..just tiffs and LMs

Last edited:

i struck out at classic skate in NJ because they only got 10 pairs. drove to daves warehouse which prob had 200 (dont quote me). if you waited online which was DEEP you would have gotten a pair. i got off the line, walked to 21 mercer and got 2 pairs like it was nothing. granted, Nigel was at Daves. it was a very weird release that day for me lol
You mentioned initial, do you know when the subsequent pairs starting trickling about? Or were they just late shipments? It sounds like the shoes had more than one release or something.  So by your estimate, would you say that total production numbers are somewhere around 1.5K nationwide or something? But glad to hear that you got your pairs man! How are they holding up in terms of creases/ scratches so far?

You mentioned initial, do you know when the subsequent pairs starting trickling about? Or were they just late shipments? It sounds like the shoes had more than one release or something.  So by your estimate, would you say that total production numbers are somewhere around 1.5K nationwide or something? But glad to hear that you got your pairs man! How are they holding up in terms of creases/ scratches so far?

1.5K...as in 1500?

They were limited, but not that limited.

1.5K...as in 1500?

They were limited, but not that limited.
Yeah I figured the prices wouldn't reflect those supposed numbers, I was just basing that guestimate on what a fellow NTer said back to when I first inquired about the shoes a couple of months ago.  Said that there were around a thousand pairs nationwide, based on the allocations in the East Coast and what not.  

They were that limited. The prices have remained steady because its a simple black and white shoe that wont get any 2nd looks and it's also not attached to anything mainstream like Entourages

It's a SB for SB lovers

Last edited:
They were that limited. The prices have remained steady because its a simple black and white shoe that wont get any 2nd looks and it's also not attached to anything mainstream like Entourages
Hm... fair.  But what about a pair like the Takashi 1s for example? They're a pretty simple shoe as well, and perhaps don't even use materials that are as good as the SOMPs, but historical prices have shown that they're rather expensive.  What's the deal with those? I don't really know much about them, but it appears that the demand is still there (as reflected by reselling prices) for a basic colorway such as those/  
Remember someone thought hundreds of thousands of the tiffs were released?
Someone said that? Well I'd have probably believed 'em if I was able to get a pair easily lol.  I'd think around 100K or so is a more accurate estimate, and they probably wouldn't have sold out so well if it wasn't for the hype garnered by its lowcut predecessor.  

It's a SB for SB lovers

2.5 FSRs/state?

I respectfully disagree.

2.5 FSRs/state?

I respectfully disagree.

If you were here around RD you would know its not that far fetched. Only a handful of online shops received them and those that did sold out in 5 seconds (SPoT).

Hell, P5 in DC only received 9 pairs compared to hundreds for tiffs and 50 or so for YOTHs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom