2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Remember what we talked about folks! Remember the first rule of NT! Nothing goes outside this thread.

FSK HAS THE RUKUS DUNKS NOW!!! GIVE THEM A CALL!!! SIZES 8.5-12!!!

Any idea what they charge for shipping?

Last edited:
Sorry NT fam I haven't really been following sb's lately - new job. Are these Rukus dunks going to be that limited? I do see they're going to hit NDC this weekend so I'm guessing they're not as limited as SOMPs? Or am I mistaken? Reason I ask is bc I'm on the fence on these for now.. not feeling the newspaper panel.

Sorry NT fam I haven't really been following sb's lately - new job. Are these Rukus dunks going to be that limited? I do see they're going to hit NDC this weekend so I'm guessing they're not as limited as SOMPs? Or am I mistaken? Reason I ask is bc I'm on the fence on these for now.. not feeling the newspaper panel.

Not sure about being limited but they do seem to be releasing at most places. So if you really want a pair you should be able to cop. Not sure you'll be able to wait too long though if you plan to see em still sitting around a month or so from now I have a feeling they'll sellout.

bayonne.

honestly i took a little hiatus the last couple months from sneakers so i couldnt tell you exactly the way anything went after the initial SOMP release. and to reiterate what others said id say that less than 1000 were made. and about 30% of those went to daves warehouse on release day because nigel was there signing pairs. everyone who was there seemed to have made out as long as they were on line. some were even able to get 2 pairs. in terms of them holding up, i love mine and wear them about once a week because theyre so easy to rock and VERY comfortable. the materials used are top notch. no creases or scratches but mine are a little ashy, nothing a good suede treatment couldnt fix.

the main reason i was dead set on this release is because im a big fan of nigel. ive been following him for a couple of years, thought it was dope to see him rock SBs and once i found out he was getting his own, there was no way i was missing them lol. theyre a collective fan favorite here, let alone the materials used its hard to dislike a black suede/gum bottom combo with a metallic silver swoosh that really pops.

even if you were somewhat interested in these, id tell you to pull the trigger, its a no regret cop.

also, if youre a fan of the SOMPS, i highly recommend grabbing a pair of the Civilist dunks as well. if you decide to do so, go a half size up, they run tight.
Sounds like a pretty hectic release for those who went to buy on release day.  I doubt anybody would have been able to predict the fortunate turn of events in the shoes being available for purchase at relatively reasonable prices, despite their limited numbers.  No creasing and scratches after weekly wearing? Sounds good to me! I'm guessing you don't use sneakershields or anything like that, so it's reassuring to see they're holding up pretty well without any additional attachments.  Personally, I had no clue about the story behind the shoes before reading about them in this thread.  I've always wanted some Dunks that make clear use of quality materials in a simple colorway without having to go through too many hoops or fork over an arm and a leg just to buy.  The SOMPs fit that bill perfectly.  The colorway caught my eye, and the usage of quality materials is what really sold me.  

I'm pretty confident I won't regret this purchase, like you said, especially at such a fair price lol.  I'll go check out those Civilist Dunks you mentioned, but perhaps it's best I don't since that would really put a dent on my bank account 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where? I don't see them...

Edit: Found some. All ship from Taiwan or Hong Kong, none have my size.  And some are similar to what I posted a couple days ago, very low feedback..

All I typed is sb dunk low sz 11 and out of almost 600 listings I seen 4 qs that size

Like I said before, mid level demand. They prob won't "sit" for weeks but as long as you cover your bases on Saturday morning, you'll get a pair. Just don't be indecisive for long or you will miss out at retail.

saw this on

twitter heres the number they will be taking PO's 302.477.1533 follow them on twitter might be a place you can cop from if these are hard to get...

Welcome to shoes?

I been into then for some years now I know how it goes
the hunt is the fun of it imo. thinking back on the old kicks you liked and just stalking listings for your size and a price you can live with. 

Yea it is and getting them will be better
It's so many SB's I want
Dooms
Voorhees
720's
Skate or die
Dela high
Old spice
Santanas
Marge
Homer
Chun li's
Hulks the list can go on and on

With the tiffany high release I gave me hope Nike might actually start retro'n SB's I hope they do some day

Does anyone know any shops that carry SB's in ATL?

It's so many SB's I want
Dooms
Voorhees
720's
Skate or die
Dela high
Old spice
Santanas
Marge
Homer
Chun li's

With the tiffany high release I gave me hope Nike might actually start retro'n SB's I hope they do some day

Ambush is NW of Atlanta...

It's so many SB's I want
Dooms
Voorhees
720's
Skate or die
Dela high
Old spice
Santanas
Marge
Homer
Chun li's

i have zero doubt we'll start getting retro's or remixes soon

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 right on
i have zero doubt we'll start getting retro's or remixes soon

I hope so I was stuck in the Jordan phase from 05-early 09 so I missed out on a lot I didn't even know it was that many pairs our there

When the tiffanys dropped a skate shop in Indy said to secure a pair you have to be able to kick flip -_____- lets just say I don't have them

I hope so I was stuck in the Jordan phase from 05-early 09 so I missed out on a lot I didn't even know it was that many pairs our there

When the tiffanys dropped a skate shop in Indy said to secure a pair you have to be able to kick flip -_____- lets just say I don't have them

lol I thought that was just a rumor I was hearing. Guess some shops were serious.

As far as older releases go your best bet is eBay and kixify or any other consignment place. Stick around in this thread and I'm sure you'll come up on more info on deals and what not. And as stillin729 stillin729 mentioned we already have had a few remix/retroes. This year alone we got Jpack highs, Diamond Highs, and soon cali highs.

Last edited:

Lots of spots did stuff like that...one shop said you could "skate away" in them, no box, for retail...or buy them with the box for a marked up price.

Lots of spots did stuff like that...one shop said you could "skate away" in them, no box, for retail...or buy them with the box for a marked up price.
"Skate away" ? That's ridiculous, did that shop actually chase people who didn't skate away from the store upon buying the shoes? Are retailers even allowed to do something like that? I figured pulling off those kinds of stunts with consumers may put them at risk of losing their Nike SB account.

Back
Top Bottom