2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Takashi 1's came out in 2003 that's why they are expensive and that was around the start it the SB craze

SOMP's were only needed in the amounts they were produced in because only a small crowd gives a damn about a quality looking black Dunk

YOTH's have higher resale prices because a lot of beasts look at them as Yeezy 2 replacements

Thanks to everyone that took the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it! I definitely learned quite a bit today

QS  @Dcypoe81
 @DanVSMan
 @JRnyc

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/19/nike-sb-dunk-low-quartersnacks-releasing-soon/

quartersnacks-nike-sb.jpg

tumblr_inline_moc7sjmG3O1qz4rgp.gif

2.5 FSRs/state?

I respectfully disagree.
Less than 2.5 FSR / state.
More like 1 FSR / state +200 ish pairs released overseas. 750 is my best guesstimate on SOMP #'s

yes sir...

Probably closer to the 750-1000 mark actually. 
Exactly. But definitely < 1,000
So fiyah but that board is puke worthy.

For sale on Ebay 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

%24_57.JPG

544.gif

Classic skate? New Brunswick?? Thought they closed
bayonne.

You mentioned initial, do you know when the subsequent pairs starting trickling about? Or were they just late shipments? It sounds like the shoes had more than one release or something.  So by your estimate, would you say that total production numbers are somewhere around 1.5K nationwide or something? But glad to hear that you got your pairs man! How are they holding up in terms of creases/ scratches so far?
honestly i took a little hiatus the last couple months from sneakers so i couldnt tell you exactly the way anything went after the initial SOMP release. and to reiterate what others said id say that less than 1000 were made. and about 30% of those went to daves warehouse on release day because nigel was there signing pairs. everyone who was there seemed to have made out as long as they were on line. some were even able to get 2 pairs. in terms of them holding up, i love mine and wear them about once a week because theyre so easy to rock and VERY comfortable. the materials used are top notch. no creases or scratches but mine are a little ashy, nothing a good suede treatment couldnt fix.

the main reason i was dead set on this release is because im a big fan of nigel. ive been following him for a couple of years, thought it was dope to see him rock SBs and once i found out he was getting his own, there was no way i was missing them lol. theyre a collective fan favorite here, let alone the materials used its hard to dislike a black suede/gum bottom combo with a metallic silver swoosh that really pops.

even if you were somewhat interested in these, id tell you to pull the trigger, its a no regret cop.

also, if youre a fan of the SOMPS, i highly recommend grabbing a pair of the Civilist dunks as well. if you decide to do so, go a half size up, they run tight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom