2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just want to day I'm sorry I'm wrong about the newsprint on the Rukus. My shop has them with the crawfish right above the swoosh and the big doubledecker hed at the bottom right.

Just saw some at kicksdeals with different orientation. Apologies, all.

3555777-boring_gif.gif

very happy with them, nice materials, clean (prefer these over the bp shop release, those are too busy imo), nice deep red color for inner lining/laces, wouldve preferred these red laces included for the snakes eyes. glad i copped.

Last edited:

very happy with them, nice materials, clean (prefer these over the bp shop release, those are too busy imo), nice deep red color for inner lining/laces, wouldve preferred these red laces included for the snakes eyes. glad i copped.

Red laces look good

Who cares who posted something? As long as it helps people
With all due respect I have to disagree with that statement. The way I was raised (as outdated as that may be) when a man helps you, you look that man square in the eye and thank him. It's the least you should do.

Just to play devil's advocate, and someone please link me if I missed it, but hasn't the 13th date just come from one "reliable source" that one person had in here and we all just ran with it?

Again, no shots fired, just looking for more than I thought we had for me to claim confirmation.
i wrote the article posted. i also am the person who said they are rumored to be released on the 13th. RUMORED is the key word.

FML that this weekend is the 25¢......hoping it's just an error on Nike's end and all the other sources were correct

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom