2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lolllll my bad....it's been a long day and I was currently taking mine off. Meant the 25¢

Oh :lol: maaaaan had me alarmed for a second there! The pair I just ordered barely shipped out and I was just about ready to double up too!

Ughh, might have to skip out on the quartersnacks for now. I know they'll be easy to grab at a good price later down the line. Too much stuff coming out with the agassi's and fiegs next week

nothing... yet.

I know if somewhere had the Quartersnacks already it'd be posted here...but I've spent hours scouring Google and Twitter for anywhere that has them in the last couple days...to no avail.

FML that this weekend is the 25¢......hoping it's just an error on Nike's end and all the other sources were correct
i doubt it is. quarters were always said to be a GR. price point confirms it. Rukus are priced at $105 and quarters are priced at $98

i doubt it is. quarters were always said to be a GR. price point confirms it. Rukus are priced at $105 and quarters are priced at $98
Agreed and I'm also 97% (lol) sure that the fact that these aren't being posted by shops yet (either today or tomorrow) they haven't received them. I'm just wary and confused by them being up on NDC's release date calendar, hoping it isn't a "staggered" release like how the Baohaus were

i think hutongs are not exclusive in China, saw a shop in Taiwan is gonna  sell them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom