2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are people really diggin the McD's?
a lot of people seem to like them. not sure about a lot of people buying since there's plenty of releases coming out.. so I'm sure plenty will pass on the shoe just to try to cop something else.

yooooooooo quartersnacks $98 shipped to your door no tax?  why so much releases all at once!!!

what are the chances of copping below $98... damn

Yeah. Ash Martelle
devil.gif
she bad 
pimp.gif

i wrote the article posted. i also am the person who said they are rumored to be released on the 13th. RUMORED is the key word.
I understand. I guess that's what I was trying to say is that when it was posted, it was a rumor, but people seemed to be confirming it which I didn't believe we had enough to do yet.

Not sure if you guys posted this since we went ahead 5 pages in 8 hours BUT;

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/08/20/16-nike-sb-dunks-lows-we-want-back-as-highs/
Thanks for posting the link. In my opinion though, their list wasn't that great. I would love to see Newcastle Highs though.

Rukus are really tempting; wish I could see them in person

I'm moving back into Philly in Nov. I miss the days where I didn't have to rely online so much

Rukus are really tempting; wish I could see them in person

I'm moving back into Philly in Nov. I miss the days where I didn't have to rely online so much
im in Arkansas, Pac sun is "my local". online or bust for me. RCK is now getting SB's but they are only getting mediocre GR's. They got The BP's but yeah mediocre.

I truly didn't know PacSun was still in business. I remember shopping there in middle school.

I used to all the time as well. I feel like they've priced themselves out of the market though. Selling chinos for upwards of 60 bucks is to much IMO. I get Levi's chinos from kohls, on sale most of the time, with kohls cash. Haha. Last time I walked in there was a month ago to buy the black diamond collab shirt.

This silver toebox on the Rukus dunks creases like whoa. 

Its also very oddly "soft".

Red suede is ok, not as high quality as my blue lobsters though. 

Quilt material on the heel is pretty good. Quality control on these looks spot on. 

Also the side panel with the newspaper is canvas.

FYI

Back
Top Bottom