2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn someone paid $267 for these :x

Damn Ruckus and Quartersnacks this weekend? Hope NTNY will have them instore. I kinda miss scooping in store and not having to wait. 

Can't believe someone bought those scrapped GR's for that much 
mean.gif
 I wouldn't have even paid $50 for em...

Made it out to cali last night. UNDSd my carmines obviously not gonna post a pic of those. I purposely wore them to fly out here in cause every other pair of shoes I brought are dunks lol first Unds here legion pines :smile: about to go to disney land.

So dope. It's odd how they were scraped or sent back, and yet there is still a lot on ebay. Overpriced for me, but they are out there.
Not really odd. I think once the writing was on the wall some places just sold prior to release, you can always find pairs on EBay pre-release, and even once the C+D or whatever it was called was issued some places just went ahead and sold them. Kinda shortsighted as it could effect their SB account...

Interesting that the snacks are releasing this Saturday, as far as I can tell most shops haven't received their pairs yet :nerd:

What suede cleaner was everyone talking about 1000 pages back?

Took my peewees out the box over the weekend and was disgusted how they looked... I know not to use the jm

What suede cleaner was everyone talking about 1000 pages back?

Took my peewees out the box over the weekend and was disgusted how they looked... I know not to use the jm
Good 'ol eraser and brush is really all you need 

I realize that, I was just pointing out that my locals and other shops I follow seem to not have them yet.

IF its really a GR its likely that shops will start receiving their pairs in randomly, as with most GRs, so if youre just hoping to find them locally i wouldnt worry too much about it just yet.

Last edited:
My local had 4 pairs of qs last week
Nike sent them for a skate photo shoot
I asked if they came out this week end they had no idea..... interesting

IF its really a GR its likely that shops will start receiving their pairs in randomly, as with most GRs, so if youre just hoping to find them locally i wouldnt worry too much about it just yet.

Shops typically get product before ndc releases, I'm sure they'll be everywhere I'm just anxious to pick up a pair

This silver toebox on the Rukus dunks creases like whoa. 

Its also very oddly "soft".

Red suede is ok, not as high quality as my blue lobsters though. 

Quilt material on the heel is pretty good. Quality control on these looks spot on. 

Also the side panel with the newspaper is canvas.

FYI
it really does look soft. I wonder if the toe box will look beat after a few wears.

Canvas side panels on the rukus...might have to grab them later down the line.

Looks like I'll be glued here Saturday morning to see if I can grab the QS. I need those.

Back
Top Bottom