2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone is on the fence on the Rukus, I say get them. They are an awesome shoes, my BP Paparazzi's are coming in from Cali on Monday, but I think I'm more excited about the Rukus I copped yesterday.

This will be at least a 6 pair month for me (this week and next) and I'll go on a hiatus again for a while.

If anyone is on the fence on the Rukus, I say get them. They are an awesome shoes, my BP Paparazzi's are coming in from Cali on Monday, but I think I'm more excited about the Rukus I copped yesterday.

This will be at least a 6 pair month for me (this week and next) and I'll go on a hiatus again for a while.

Shaping up like that for me too... I can't say no sometimes.

Picked up sc gloves finally, besides that my first janoski are the beach qs, picked up the ruckus, Cali and QS will be copped also. My pockets are weak right now, especially cause Dillard's had $30 RL polos this week lol.

Last edited:
The size 9 is still on eBay for $110

I'm gonna drink a 6 pack of pumpkin ales on the couch then push purchase :lol:

I went from being on the fence, to wanting a pair, to being salty about striking out, to getting the QS. And I'm pretty sure I've got a pair of the yellow laces laying about already too.

Haha nice bro! My wife lives those pumpkin beers. I can't stand them though
ahhh man fall is my favorite season for beer; pumpkin ales and football has become my #1 time of year
THIS. I really can't think of a time I enjoy more now as a college student...enjoyed fall in high school because of football and the beginning of the school year, but once it got militant I started enjoying the spring and lacrosse season.

but now there is nothing better than the fall. football season, tailgates, seasonal ale and halloween are the GOATs.

Hey guys sorry to bother but anyone know where i can find these for the low in a 13?

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-14248.html

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry to bother but anyone know where i can find these for the low in a 13?

About 9 months ago they were everywhere for like 40 bucks.

Now they're closer to retail. This is a little under, try messaging them for a better price off eBay

http://m.ebay.com/itm/371126857627?nav=SEARCH

Edit: the project blitz link is a good option but if I'm not mistaken shipping is 20 there

Last edited:
I got mine in today from Primitive. Someone posted the link on here for them and thank you.

MY thoughts I love the idea behind them. Lets start out the red suede. The suede has speckling is similar to the lobsters. The suede is nothing to brag about, it is good enough but nothing compared to older sb releases. The toebox is a odd material not really sure what material it is. Its slightly reflective and looks shiny when hit with flash. The heel tab is my favorite part. Nice quilted leather to resemble corn. The side panels with the newspaper print is a canvas material and it seems to be different print on each shoe i may be wrong. I have a few pictures with my phone. Personally i will not be doubling up because there are simply to many other shoes coming out. If you are on the fence id say go for these.

Back
Top Bottom