2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got mine in today from Primitive. Someone posted the link on here for them and thank you.

MY thoughts I love the idea behind them. Lets start out the red suede. The suede has speckling is similar to the lobsters. The suede is nothing to brag about, it is good enough but nothing compared to older sb releases. The toebox is a odd material not really sure what material it is. Its slightly reflective and looks shiny when hit with flash. The heel tab is my favorite part. Nice quilted leather to resemble corn. The side panels with the newspaper print is a canvas material and it seems to be different print on each shoe i may be wrong. I have a few pictures with my phone. Personally i will not be doubling up because there are simply to many other shoes coming out. If you are on the fence id say go for these.
Did yours have really long elastics attached to the tongue? On my older SB's the elastic band is tight when the shoe is just sitting there. Mine is so long it doesn't extend fully with my foot in the shoe. Kinda weird, not sure if this is a manufacturing defect.

In terms of quality...  the new SB's are not that bad actually.  The materials they use like the suede and nubuck are better than Jordans.  In terms of standard Nike shoes, I think Nike basketball has pretty good quality.  Jordans are just terrible these in terms of quality.  They're just retroing stuff I already have so I've passed on a lot of releases the last couple of years and picked up older stuff.  I hope everyone who wants tomorrow's releases gets them.  I already have mine so I will be sleeping in tomorrow
smokin.gif

Shaping up like that for me too... I can't say no sometimes.

Picked up sc gloves finally, besides that my first janoski are the beach qs, picked up the ruckus, Cali and QS will be copped also. My pockets are weak right now, especially cause Dillard's had $30 RL polos this week lol.

Yea man this month is tough Beijin (retail), Rukus (retail), BP Paparazzi (UnGodly $275), Calis (retail), Jordan September Blue 6s (Retail) and the QS if they drop locally (retail). I'm hurting this month.

Did yours have really long elastics attached to the tongue? On my older SB's the elastic band is tight when the shoe is just sitting there. Mine is so long it doesn't extend fully with my foot in the shoe. Kinda weird, not sure if this is a manufacturing defect.
They are longer to stretch more but i noticed the newer ones like brown box and newer run bigger

you mean the straps? What do you mean that it doesn't extend fully? I'm guessing you mean that it doesn't feet snug and tongue doesn't hug your instep.  If that's the case it might be slightly defective.  The straps are generally pretty good in terms of slug fit.  I remember back in the day, there were people that actually cut the straps.

They are longer to stretch more but i noticed the newer ones like brown box and newer run bigger
My firecrackers have no slack at all. I also checked my Snake Eyes, same thing.

you mean the straps? What do you mean that it doesn't extend fully? I'm guessing you mean that it doesn't feet snug and tongue doesn't hug your instep.  If that's the case it might be slightly defective.  The straps are generally pretty good in terms of slug fit.  I remember back in the day, there were people that actually cut the straps.
Meaning it has slack when in a lax OR stretched position. Kinda odd, never seen anything like it. Also one of my pairs had specks in the outsole that looked like dirt but are tough to get off. Other shoe is clean. Probably just random issues.

The worst thing about the Quartersnacks getting pushed back is the amount of people who otherwise wouldn't be going after them (due to other stuff releasing) will now attempt to buy them to resell.

Why you have to do us like that, Nike?

The worst thing about the Quartersnacks getting pushed back is the amount of people who otherwise wouldn't be going after them (due to other stuff releasing) will now attempt to buy them to resell.

Why you have to do us like that, Nike?
This, right here.  My first thought as well.

Back
Top Bottom