2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody got suggestions cleaning suede on "When Pigs Fly" SBs? The pink is a bit dirty and i want to clean them so bad!

Anybody got suggestions cleaning suede on "When Pigs Fly" SBs? The pink is a bit dirty and i want to clean them so bad!

lincoln ez cleaner has been mentioned a few times, you can also try the nubuck and suede cleaning kits they sell at footlocker and places like that (the brush and eraser looking thing)

would have copped on the spot if they were an 11/11.5

Any chance they run big 
laugh.gif

The worst thing about the Quartersnacks getting pushed back is the amount of people who otherwise wouldn't be going after them (due to other stuff releasing) will now attempt to buy them to resell.

Why you have to do us like that, Nike?

Nike is awesome at marketing

My local had a sign up a few weeks back that had first week of September listed as the QS date. So it's not unheard of. With Nike pushing them back it makes more sense.

Qsnacks are a must for me, but if I miss by some miracle I will not be paying resale. One way to fight the resale game

Qsnacks are a must for me, but if I miss by some miracle I will not be paying resale. One way to fight the resale game

its the only way really if people werent gobbling stuff up from resellers all the time it wouldnt be like this.

Even people like Corgi are whats causing the sneaker culture to be in the position it is now.

its the only way really if people werent gobbling stuff up from resellers all the time it wouldnt be like this.

Even people like Corgi are whats causing the sneaker culture to be in the position it is now.
Well we can at line ups just kick out resellers lmao jk

I respect Corgi tho cause he got the 10yo sb and pro B ish I can just awww at
indifferent.gif

Everybody support and give a follow to my local skateshop "Blacksheep" Charlotte, NC gotta represent! @blacksheepskateshop , they did the blacksheep x sb collab

Last edited:
Unless Premier is up to something tricky, they have not yet added the Rukus dunks to the website. Maybe they're going to use a new syntax with the Shopify checkout feature?

If the URL goes live before Premier tweets it, I'll post it here.

Back
Top Bottom