2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

repped! emailed them, hopefully they refund the VAT for me. i kind of didnt want to even bother but i gave it a shot. the last thing we need is another pissed off euro site dealing with whiny americans.

They should. They did when I bought a pair of Lance Mountain x Jordan 1 SB from them a couple of months ago. :D

Will be copped for $58

To the ones owning the SB Rain's; how long did it take you to break them in?

This leather is stiff as a mothamotha. Can't where these for a whole day, beraking in is going to be a problem like this. :frown:

To the ones owning the SB Rain's; how long did it take you to break them in?
This leather is stiff as a mothamotha. Can't where these for a whole day, beraking in is going to be a problem like this. :frown:

Leather dunks take a while..I have this problem with leather toe boxes..maybe after 4 or 5 wears

Leather dunks take a while..I have this problem with leather toe boxes..maybe after 4 or 5 wears
Crazy!
Second wear I was in severe pain.
Warm day, swollen feet, tight leather.
I'm afraid to put them on lol.

Last edited:
Better then that, wtf are these two?

http://www.slamcity.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-oms-light-green-flat-gold-medium-olive.html

http://www.slamcity.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-oms-military-brown-black-dark-khaki.html

I know I'm not 100% back on my sb game but these say sb dunks :x  

Sole from the FSB and dunks on top (I have fsb chukkas on right now, but I've never seen these) 

With some water proof spray you will love those this winter .. I swear by them and have 4 pairs..

110 shipped for the ruckus crawfish

8, 9.5, 10, 12 left..

Last edited:
Smh really Nike!
honestly this is not all that surprising

once they cancelled the quartersnacks you had to wonder if something was up with the servers and they were just decreasing the number of releases to ease the strain

it's not like they don't have the shoe produced already

so now we all wait...

honestly this is not all that surprising

once they cancelled the quartersnacks you had to wonder if something was up with the servers and they were just decreasing the number of releases to ease the strain

it's not like they don't have the shoe produced already

so now we all wait...
We don't wait. We just look else were lol!

Checked out on Premier in a minute. Man, I do appreciate shopify when I'm not updating my own site at work. Hope everyone else is successful.

Back
Top Bottom