2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@sharkin

Figured id do it myself, need some silver laces in better shape than these tho.

Got my mudbugs in n there really nice I was thinking about tryna get some yellow laces for them but not sure how easy they will b to get

I've been slowly giving up on Jordan retros for a while now. Last pair that I picked up were the Carmines.

Not only are the prices getting higher with the quality getting lower, but it has to be the right Jordan for me now.

I started off in the game with Forces, then moved to Dunks, then SBs, then left SBs, and now I'm back to SBs heavy.

Tried white laces and wasn't feeling it, black is the way to go IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only thing I'm missing from the set is the Stance socks, and I'm not a fan of most printed socks.

Hahah nice man thanx so much for the info im guessin u no how to put the whole "pack" together then lol

im still trying to come up on a box lol, tried hitting the shop up with no luck so im probably screwed there, i have the laces already, too long 60" even tho im a 13, but the way i lace my lows the ends would be hidden. Tried to buy em for neckfaces but yellow didnt match.

mints mints posted where to get the netted bag, newspaper is easy, though i probably cant find the one for the date they used (i think i heard aug. 6) and i didnt really like the socks or tees so im good there.

Last edited:
I've been slowly giving up on Jordan retros for a while now. Last pair that I picked up were the Carmines.

Not only are the prices getting higher with the quality getting lower, but it has to be the right Jordan for me now.

I started off in the game with Forces, then moved to Dunks, then SBs, then left SBs, and now I'm back to SBs heavy.
I'm with you brother. Going after the grey toe 13's and infrared 6's this year and than it's lay back and wait for the ones I really really really want instead of 'I might not see it back for another 5-10 years'.

Yea I don't care for the socks but the bag and box I like a lot and the laces they gave aren't even the same color it looks like in the video I just saw

No special box, but honestly after all the BS that morning I don't know that I'd want the box.

Speaking of boxes, did any of you guys get the 25c SB with the white box and snowman or just the regular quickstrike box?

Yea I don't care for the socks but the bag and box I like a lot and the laces they gave aren't even the same color it looks like in the video I just saw

yea its more of a darker yellow so i probably am sticking to red, its the best ive seen or trying out white. Its definitely off a few shades, they shouldve done a little better there.

Back
Top Bottom