2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This pic from source boards has the .25 snacks looking DUSTY!

The actual kicks look like this though... don't be surprised cuz from what I've seen they are ashy.

Possibly shot from the sample, this is why a lot of shops didn't even bother ordering them.

i think thats what someone on here said for the beijings too. But yea that black suede gets ugly the more its handled if not cleaned off.

Just wondering. a lot of people complain there are too many kicks to buy. But having too many sneakers is unrealistic as you arent gonna be wearing more them more than once and they will just sit in the box. Personally a ton of sneakers I could want but realistically i dont get them because there are only so many you are gonna wear. Save your dough and drop cash on the ones you know you will rock at least once a week and get your moneys worth

I get where your coming from and that is great advice for some but my earlier post wasn't really a complaint but more of a damn another nice looking shoe that i might want to pick up but don't know if i should because there are other pairs on my radar type of rant lol. Me personally all my shoes get worn multiple times in rotation seeing as how i don't un-ds all new pairs right away and i will never reach the status of owning over 1K pairs like these celebs and so called "sneakerheads"

When they start looking beat after 10+ wears i donate them to my friends/family/needy or throw them away. Grails or not. I like my sneakers "fresh" looking except for AJ1's. My sneakers are not a "collection" they are just my sneakers. Buy---wear---toss

Some might say that's a waste of money but if there is food in the fridge,bills paid and the WIFE is happy then its all good. :smokin

Last edited:
just clicked on the link up top for the bp's on nike.com... added a pair, and clicked on rukus and see a full size run still...

the bp's can be had for under retail on ebay, size 12's have been ending less then 100 shipped.... 75 shipped is my purchase point

DJ Clark Kent was on a podcast recently and what he said really resonated with me. Im not as old as him but i can relate, he said he came from the era of being "fresh" instead of just being a "sneakerhead" hed trade all the kicks in his collection (he went down from 6000 pairs to about 2500!!) if Nike would provide him a fresh pair of white/white AF1s everyday for the rest of his life..

100% agree with the statement. I've always thought that way. Do you remember the name of the podcast?

******READ THIS!******

WE'VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND JUST DELETE POSTS AND JUST ISSUE GENERAL WARNINGS. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE RULES.

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

FLOOD THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THOSE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

Better? I love Cali like I'm from there, so there's no question, for me.
apologies for the quick PS...
...but if they looked like this i would get them

it'd be nice if the low to high (or vice versa) used the same colors/materials, but changed the placement up. just my .25.

Last edited:
Repped because you could use some rep. I was unaware asking for help on an oop was not allowed. I knew advertising that you'd sell xxxxxxx for retail was against the rules, and that seems logical. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
As much as I like the cali colorway on the low I can't say that for the hi. It's just one of those colorways that doesn't fit the lows counterpart.

Honestly, what nike has to do is rerelease the city pack.

If nike drops the Paris dunk lows with premium materials... the world will end. Literally it'll be cop of a life time.

Back
Top Bottom