2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

apologies for the quick PS...
...but if they looked like this i would get them

it'd be nice if the low to high (or vice versa) used the same colors/materials, but changed the placement up. just my .25.
If this was the case, i would pass. I like the original high. Just my opinion though.

As much as I'd love to have some of those shoes, I don't want the insanity to come back to Nike SB. I like getting almost everything I want with very minimal hassle.

I like seeing "NIKE SB DONE FELL OFF" posts because it means that I can still buy what I like without anyone buying it just to sell it back to me.

As much as I'd love to have some of those shoes, I don't want the insanity to come back to Nike SB. I like getting almost everything I want with very minimal hassle.

I like seeing "NIKE SB DONE FELL OFF" posts because it means that I can still buy what I like without anyone buying it just to sell it back to me.
I wholeheartedly agree with this..

Exactly! nothing beats the ease of being able to get nice shoes with nice CWs and be outside the box of everyone elses wear. While still only paying a fraction of the price.

That's exactly what Nike SB needs to NOT do IMO.
This. Make a high/low in the "flavor" of the original but not an exact copy just lower or higher.  Switch some colors up, add some details and keep it in the same vein as the original but higher/lower... and I don't mean just make the Nike logo into a graphic like they do with JB ish.

I, personally, don't like the photoshopped picture with the star next to the toe box.... I'm not necessarily a fan of it at the ankle either though.
I would prefer either right at the mid swoosh, or a bigger star on the back.

BUT, you can't please them all right?

I must be one of the only few that like the high/low remakes. I liked the Tiffs & I'm digging these too.

I think I made my decision on copping as I type this, LOL.

apologies for the quick PS...
...but if they looked like this i would get them

it'd be nice if the low to high (or vice versa) used the same colors/materials, but changed the placement up. just my .25.
Daaaayuuuuum. Minus the star you nailed it rice rice baby. (LL voice)
Send it to Nike, make them propone Saturday to end of the month!

I, personally, don't like the photoshopped picture with the star next to the toe box.... I'm not necessarily a fan of it at the ankle either though.
I would prefer either right at the mid swoosh, or a bigger star on the back.

BUT, you can't please them all right?

I must be one of the only few that like the high/low remakes. I liked the Tiffs & I'm digging these too.

I think I made my decision on copping as I type this, LOL.

Low/High +1

I personally don't like the Cali's as a high.  I do respect the idea and what it represents but I can't get behind the way it looks.  I try very hard to only buy the things that I like... that I can see myself wearing at some point.  The Cali highs just don't make that cut.

I personally don't like the Cali's as a high.  I do respect the idea and what it represents but I can't get behind the way it looks.  I try very hard to only buy the things that I like... that I can see myself wearing at some point.  The Cali highs just don't make that cut.

Best way to rock shoes like this is to let the sneakers do the talking, more toned down colors on the outfit.

I'd probably rock black slim jeans with a extended tall grey T.

I've always been a fan of letting my sneakers do the talking, as opposed to LOUD outfits with LOUD sneakers.

I know some people who try to match things TOO hard. Making sure they get the exact aqua color for the Tiffs LOL.

I've always been a fan of letting my sneakers do the talking, as opposed to LOUD outfits with LOUD sneakers.

I know some people who try to match things TOO hard. Making sure they get the exact aqua color for the Tiffs LOL.
agreed and repped.

Going camping this weekend, do ya'll think paying 150 to get my sz in Cali Hi's a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom