2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whew.. Mcrads and 3M's for 50% off.. someone made out like a bandit.

Whats all this stuff about ages and e-thugs...

The music discussion is cool and all. And I'd rather not let you finish.... But the [COLOR=#red]Lounge[/COLOR] gats one of the most appropriate [COLOR=#red]Music Discussion[/COLOR] sections of all times..

Last edited:
THE MCRADS AND 3MS sold out. I accounted for the majority of pairs for friends.

AM90 Kostons are still available. Happy Hunting

they do not do phone orders from what I know.

What was the price out the door for each?

the mcrads were 56 and 3ms were 65
Both are sold out.. just wanted to mention it again lol

as for the Kostons box price was 112 so it would be 56 and tax for the 90s
the tiffs and other regular cw's was 90 so 45 and tax

Totally forgot to call about those 3M's, glad to see I didn't miss out though.

What's this talk of E-Thugs and Music? Thread is slightly going downhill. (SLIGHTLY)

Edit: Good stuff Togusa! :smokin

Last edited:
No prob folks.

You know rillo, I don't think I've seen any shots of the extra laces. Which is crazy cause' there's a ton of pics of them out now.

No prob folks.

You know rillo, I don't think I've seen any shots of the extra laces. Which is crazy cause' there's a ton of pics of them out now.

It's weird, I like the shoe but the white laces I'm 50/50 on.

Just found this....

Feeling the alternate laces for sure now.

Nice find. I think either pair goes. The blue laces def look nice though.

Nice birches gilly. You at a horse ranch or something dude? Lookin fancy out there lol

Last edited:
Nice find. I think either pair goes. The blue laces def look nice though.

Nice birches gilly. You at a horse ranch or something dude? Lookin fancy out there lol
Thanks, and its my parents place, rural IL

Last edited:
Nice view for sure. I don't think I have a single spot of grass that green in my entire neighborhood lol

any info on where concord SBs will be at besides eBay? Seen em for $180 but i missed my size

Nice view for sure. I don't think I have a single spot of grass that green in my entire neighborhood lol
lol yeah nice combination of rain and sun here lately has the grass taking off like crazy.

heres a bonus shot lookin real patriotic w/ a flag in the background

any info on where concord SBs will be at besides eBay? Seen em for $180 but i missed my size
i wish i knew also.   seems like every time i check for a pair on ebay they rise like $10, about 200 average now for my size

Back
Top Bottom