2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

John00, I hope BP gets their SB account taken without any notice. I would just love to spam the hell out of their Twitter with all those tweets they did :lol:.

Also I know that BP doesn't control jack. That was the reason I got annoyed.
I would :rofl: if Nike cuts ties abruptly after their release.~

Last edited:
^thx man repped

Edit: kinda shootin for a lil cheaper tho
No problem fam. EVERYONE is waiting for those to drop in price though so just be on the lookout. Once they drop for the LOW LOW, people are going to hop on them.
John00, I hope BP gets their SB account taken without any notice. I would just love to spam the hell out of their Twitter with all those tweets they did
laugh.gif

Also I know that BP doesn't control jack. That was the reason I got annoyed.
I would
roll.gif
if Nike cuts ties abruptly after their release.~
BP will get what's coming to them.

Last edited:
Nice view for sure. I don't think I have a single spot of grass that green in my entire neighborhood lol
City life! Every time I visit relatives in Florida im always like "So...much...green."

All these sales are killing me, the last two months has been a bit crazy with pickups. Gonna stop for a bit until those FTC's come around, or Skunks magically drop in price.

Last edited:
Man I sleep on so many releases, then end up kicking myself in the *** later. With SB's you can't sleep, even on the GR's because those become hard to find as time goes on. I remember walking into my local shop and seeing Koston low's & high's, Born in the USA's, Street Fighter Pack, etc etc. All sitting. Psh I was in heaven. haha & on the clearence racks I'd walk out with atleast 2-3 pairs. Most of them were marked down 20-30%. But NOW, You will not see a QS sit for longer than 5days. Won't even hit the clearance racks. The last shoe I was just able to wake up in the morning, walk in and grab them was the SOLibs.

Sorry guys im stoned & just rambling on. BUT DONT SLEEP! If you got the bread to cop them, I'm sure we all know how it feels to missed out on a release & trying to find a decent price online later. Such a horrible feeling.

Heads up guys.. Martini Skate is having a one day cinco de mayo promo code for 40% off. I ordered SB's from them about a month or two back with similar promo code but same % off. From what it looks like you can use the promo code on a lot of the Nike SB's but you will have to add to cart and see for yourself. They have limited sizes in some SB's but you can try your luck. The only down side is that they do charge 12 dollar shipping which for most $90 SB's they will come out to roughly $68-$70 shipped.

http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/

http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/products.cfm?CatID=58&SortBy=Newest&Brand=Nike SB&ViewAll=1

promo code: cincode40

Heads up guys.. Martini Skate is having a one day cinco de mayo promo code for 40% off. I ordered SB's from them about a month or two back with similar promo code but same % off. From what it looks like you can use the promo code on a lot of the Nike SB's but you will have to add to cart and see for yourself. They have limited sizes in some SB's but you can try your luck. The only down side is that they do charge 12 dollar shipping which for most $90 SB's they will come out to roughly $68-$70 shipped.

http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/
http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/products.cfm?CatID=58&SortBy=Newest&Brand=Nike SB&ViewAll=1
promo code: cincode40
Have a good weekend folks. Don't overdo it for cinco de mayo. This cinco deal just popped up.
40% off most regular priced items at Martini with code cincode40

dunk options look narrow though..

$12.00 shipping for orders under $150.00, free shipping over 150.
already posted in the previous page...I dont know about the rest of you, but when i post something I always read the last few pages to make sure i dont double post...repped Togusa
In this case it may be a good thing, cause it looks like they may have restocked the Atomics from when I looked yesterday.  May pull trigger...

already posted in the previous page...I dont know about the rest of you, but when i post something I always read the last few pages to make sure i dont double post...repped Togusa
Sometimes, when some big deal comes up and an NT SBer wants to get that info to the community quickly, they don't want to waste time reading pages to make sure they're not double-posting. Yeah, this deal lasts all day, but with the way these deals get spread on Twitter (Kicksdeals just tweeted it 15 mins ago, guys, fyi), the good stuff can get sweeped up much quicker.

Yo Bip, appreciate posting those G Bo and Double R tracks the other day. Super dope. I found my way to their soundcloud page and listened to their 20 yr anniversary mix, and that thing was crazy ill. The way they throw stuff together is on another level. Any DJ can put an instrumental and an acapella together, but it takes skill to do it well...

On another note, is Martini the only place calling those Ostrich Mids "Captain Morgan's"? I've never heard them being called that until today, and honestly, I don't see it...

Last edited:
I've seen a few other shops on Instagram/twitter refer to them as captain Morgan's also. Thought it was pretty odd.

Hey guys, I've found a pair of Nike x Levi hyperstrikes for sale. Only flaw is light dirt on bottoms and very minor creasing of everything and sz. 9.5 what's a fair price to offer? I'm thinking 220

Back
Top Bottom