2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was on the fence after dropping $$$ for Fiegs but went ahead and copped the Cali's on NDC. Surprised to see them sit. 

No hang tag but still happy

Randomly woke up at 5:30AM and was able to still cop a 10.5 with free 2 day shipping. Big time score since I'm working today. Still going down to Nike Santa Monica around 2:30 to see if I can double up.

Dope sneaker and being born & raised in Cali, it's only right!

I think the QSs will be an EASY cop on NDC when they decide to drop them.
QSs are getting hype among the SB world but I don't think they're getting general hype throughout all sneakers.

Just hope they push it back another week or so.

Well my local ran out of my sz went on Ndc and grabbed them. I'm done unless the beijings hit the states .
hi my name is rebelmindz and I'm an addict :lol:

Last edited:
I kind of forgot these came out today. I added a sz.10.5 to cart a couple mins ago and was able to check out with a 20% code. I wish I could've got an 11 (my true size) but I have really narrow feet so I can go half a size down. First SB cop in over 2 years :smokin

Last edited:
i havent been buying kicks lately but those quartersnacks have me thirsty, which NDC would drop them already. 

JUST bought a second pair of Tiff Highs! This time around, brand new for $260

Probably going to just sell them to my cousin for what I paid for, one pair is enough... (I hope :lol: )

thought i wasn't gonna cop, but premier still had sizes as of an hour an a half ago so i said **** it

consequently i'll be picking up some vsop instead of some xo as my funds are slightly reduced :smile:

My post got deleted....I'm confused....didn't do anything that I haven't done 100 times before

tumblr_inline_mg4mbsjhfp1ry4qim.gif

Wouldn't an admin send a message or something, at least to prevent it in the future??

And now my rep is 666, somethings not right here...

Last edited:
Really cant believe these are sitting guess ppl just didnt like the CW. I copped tho hope quality is decent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom