2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah having a pair of Blue Lobsters is definitely nice. Are you going to get some volt laces for them or just stick with the standard black/white?

That is a most excellent question. It will have to be carefully considered. Also wondering about trying to find the lighter blue laces to match the soles. 8)

I've probably said this before, but it's such a gift and a curse living in LA.

Cost of living is higher, tax is higher, traffic, etc.

But when it comes to finding things you need, it's all over in LA. Obviously, it's easier finding sneakers in Los Angeles as opposed to Oklahoma or a city where they have to rely on NDC or online shops.

thought i wasn't gonna cop, but premier still had sizes as of an hour an a half ago so i said **** it

consequently i'll be picking up some vsop instead of some xo as my funds are slightly reduced
smile.gif

LOL!

Amazing to see these being slept on because there's not THAT much competition going on for these besides the Triple Black Foams & Sport Blue 6s.

Maybe so many SB purchases are starting to catch up?

Glad I ordered mine off NDC :pimp: love having smooth releases in the morning :lol: mornings aren't time to be stressing over some sneakers

Last edited:
Amazing to see these being slept on because there's not THAT much competition going on for these besides the Triple Black Foams & Sport Blue 6s.

Maybe so many SB purchases are starting to catch up?
I think everyone was out getting the 6s, they sold out pretty fast.

I've probably said this before, but it's such a gift and a curse living in LA.

Cost of living is higher, tax is higher, traffic, etc.

But when it comes to finding things you need, it's all over in LA. Obviously, it's easier finding sneakers in Los Angeles as opposed to Oklahoma or a city where they have to rely on NDC or online shops.
spread the love... i dont have a local... its online or bust

Happy I got my pair and it's shippin already according to the email but I still hate ndc with every ounce of my body I will never get threw on that stupid site

Glad I doubled up on my 13, glad to see they sat too. Wish every release was this easy. Sounds like quality was on point so I'll be glad to have a second pair to bust out 5 years from now

Can anyone with them in hand chime in on how the Cali's fit? Never owned an SB Dunk Hi so I'm not sure what size to get. I can fit a 10.5/11 in Jordan 1s. Your help is appreciated.

Can anyone with them in hand chime in on how the Cali's fit? Never owned an SB Dunk Hi so I'm not sure what size to get. I can fit a 10.5/11 in Jordan 1s. Your help is appreciated.

I wear a 10 in Jordan ones... Highs and mids... In sb dunks if I wear a 10 it's tight and hurts my toes so I go up to 10.5 on my Sb dunks high low and mids I do 10.5 n Jordan 1 r a 10 hope that helps

spread the love... i dont have a local... its online or bust

Absolutely, I've helped a few members from here and other people. Just sometimes I don't have the TIME to look but if you know of the place and it's close I'll stop by and grab them.

Even helped a couple of folks facilitate trades, sucks being the middle man when you see all the heat and no you're getting none of it. LOL.

My TTS is a 10.5, I wear a 10 for sneakers that I need a tighter fit on like Jordan 1 or 6s.
With SBs, all models, I usually stay true to size.

Back
Top Bottom