2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Super clean.

Would anyone mind filling me in on the Blue Lobster drop back in 09 if he/she can remember how it was?

I remember having stopped collecting then but I was at my Gramma's house in Korea so I kept up with the blogs.

I remember them selling out quickly... even greater demand than the red lobsters, but I'd like to know if this is really accurate.

Buying SBs was tough back then. I remember almost no online accounts. I could only watch from afar.

Last edited:
My quarter snacks came in from kinetic today. Love the shoe mine did come with a hangtag.. For those who have the hang tag and saw the back did it remind anyone of a zebra cake? lol

Last edited:
My quarter snacks came in from kinetic today. Love the shoe mine did come with a hangtag.. For those who have the hang tag and saw the back did it remind anyone of a zebra cake? lol

Last edited:

All the L's being taken on eBay with Cali's
laugh.gif

When will resellers learn
THIS.

On top of that, a lot of shops are getting late shippments of the Cali's by the middle of next week. I wish resellers would just stop and think. You're gonna take that L!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Would anyone mind filling me in on the Blue Lobster drop back in 09 if he/she can remember how it was?

I remember having stopped collecting then but I was at my Gramma's house in Korea so I kept up with the blogs.

I remember them selling out quickly... even greater demand than the red lobsters, but I'd like to know if this is really accurate.

Buying SBs was tough back then. I remember almost no online accounts. I could only watch from afar.

If you think thats bad try buying kicks in my time 2004-2005 ! Internet was not as good as now . You had to drive to the stores to get info cause a lot of placed would not answer there phones. Info now a days makes it easy

If you think thats bad try buying kicks in my time 2004-2005 ! Internet was not as good as now . You had to drive to the stores to get info cause a lot of placed would not answer there phones. Info now a days makes it easy

Granted I did start in 06.... but I kinda liked it back then. The shops picked up their phones for me and stuff would sit!
It was like a treasure hunt! :D

Also Tactics now has em up. I caved and bought the 6 sorry!

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-qs-skate-shoes/pecan-white-cali

...and I heard resellers basically chastise would be customers for not preordering at $200. I'd be sick right now had I done that.

When i heard the actual story I thought it was awesome.

Red lobsters in the sea are the most abundant so red lobster shoes were the most available

Then blue lobsters in the sea are like 1 for every 2 million red ones so that was a more limited release.

Then in the sea something like 1 in 10 million are yellow so that was a friends and family release with about 34-37 pairs being made.

I thought the concept was so amazing, I only heard this a few weeks ago though not sure how accurate but it sounds legit.

When i heard the actual story I thought it was awesome.

Red lobsters in the sea are the most abundant so red lobster shoes were the most available

Then blue lobsters in the sea are like 1 for every 2 million red ones so that was a more limited release.

Then in the sea something like 1 in 10 million are yellow so that was a friends and family release with about 34-37 pairs being made.

I thought the concept was so amazing, I only heard this a few weeks ago though not sure how accurate but it sounds legit.
this is true. Makes me respect concepts even more for just an on point concept

still have sizes on NDC so picked up a pair
nthat.gif

guess everyone is gonna be wearing the cali highs since it looks mass produced lol

still have sizes on NDC so picked up a pair :nthat:

guess everyone is gonna be wearing the cali highs since it looks mass produced lol
i really don't think the color-way sat well with most of the general sneaker community...
and unless you see them with the white laces (IMHO) they're an easy pass.

Last edited:
Love no stress releases. Although current SB's don't have much resell value, it feels like the bottom is falling out of the resell market period.
Nothing like, you know, being an adult throughout the day and catching the sneakers you want at your leisure.

Y doesn't laborday14 work?

Code doesn't work for "QS releases" which makes the code useless because most good pairs are considered "quickstrikes" even if they're not.

Heard that the BOX doesn't even say QS. LOL. Call them and see if you can convince them to honor the code.

Y doesn't laborday14 work?

Code doesn't work for "QS releases" which makes the code useless because most good pairs are considered "quickstrikes" even if they're not.

Heard that the BOX doesn't even say QS. LOL. Call them and see if you can convince them to honor the code.
I don't believe this is a QS. Many shop collabs aren't QS's. But they're also not really a GR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom