2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

220 would be a steal if you can pull it IMO.

Those pics look very interesting. Thanks for that, yeezy.

Sometimes, when some big deal comes up and an NT SBer wants to get that info to the community quickly, they don't want to waste time reading pages to make sure they're not double-posting. Yeah, this deal lasts all day, but with the way these deals get spread on Twitter (Kicksdeals just tweeted it 15 mins ago, guys, fyi), the good stuff can get sweeped up much quicker.

It was posted a single page back. And since it was serge2k's very first and only post in this thread I think it Dcy's post was warranted.

All the regulars know how fast this page can move so many of us actually do take the time to glance back.

Its ironic that the guy who either posts 1000 word opinion pieces (on quotes a few pages back) or just a single "period" mentions that they don't want to waste time reading. No offense my man. I'm gonna exercise the 'block member' option. No hard feelings, but take care.

Ni
nice. Which state?

He said rural IL. A land of endless corn fields, wheat fields and tornado alarms blaring lol

Btw gillydafish. We've had a unique blend of tons of rain and tons of sunshine here in VA. Only thing growing super fast are my ugly bushes and these ugly purple shi*ts all over my lawn lol

Last edited:

Finally un-DS these today, Happy to Cinco de Mayo fam. AKA Drinko de Mayo

Those are in October.

That shoe is on everyone's radar. Can't remember the last time seeing so many people thirsty for a regular GR in a while
Ha was just thinking the same thing. The color blocking is on point though
smokin.gif
 Shoe is hard without overdoing it and im digging those accents on the back under the nike tab so well put together

Hey guys, I've found a pair of Nike x Levi hyperstrikes for sale. Only flaw is light dirt on bottoms and very minor creasing of everything and sz. 9.5 what's a fair price to offer? I'm thinking 220

There was a DS pair on NSB going for 200 shipped a few weeks back.
I should've pulled the trigger:smh:

Personally I love when they use different materials on the shoe. IMO suede with a corduroy accent on the heel is 
smokin.gif
.  Gotta love the gum sole too.

Yep. Everything about that shoe is just right. The blend of materials and color. All burgundy/red upper with the white midsole/swoosh. Black laces and liner give it the right pop against that red.

Courdoroy and gum accents are just icing on the cake too. They could have put a black sole on em' and I'd still get 2 pair lol.

Clean as f--k and that color is just in time for the fall too.

Nike should be making these shoes here in Amurrika. It should be us posting the sweet 'early' pics instead of some Malaysian blog lol.

Last edited:
those purple lows are purple right? they remind me of boca jrs w/o the gum sole. Is it just me?
Def looks looks like blue and yellow to me.

No matter what instacopped...hopefully I can get them for the low....

those purple lows are purple right? they remind me of boca jrs w/o the gum sole. Is it just me?
Def looks looks like blue and yellow to me.

No matter what instacopped...hopefully I can get them for the low....
pretty much the same except for the yellow on the back, no gum sole, and the small green hits. Lookin like all leather just like the bocas as well. But the bocas were a royal blue and so are these... Don't know where you're getting purple from lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom