2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need to see a high quality picture of white laces on the calis. From the pictures floating the white laces look way better than brown.

I don't believe this is a QS. Many shop collabs aren't QS's. But they're also not really a GR.

@DanVSMan, I agree, someone showed that the box doesn't even classify them as a QS and with how many pairs are available it's questionable. I just know that I tried to use the code for the BPs a couple of days ago and when I called they said that was the reason... They do have the "QS" in the description which is probably they're "out" if they need an excuse...

That's why I said call and see if they can honor it because I don't think these are an actual QS.

The Blue Lobsters were pretty easy to get for me, I walked into a skate shop and they'd just come in, and were available for sale. What they didn't have that I wanted was a free copy of Debacle on Blu Ray, which a lot of shops did that weekend too. I ended up just getting an mp4 of it from NDC.

edit: confused my videos.

Last edited:
http://www.zazzle.com/california+state+tshirts
here?
wink.gif
perfect! ill just write "nike sb" in marker under the flag. /s

Copped the Cali's no sweat at the Local (B&M) in town on vacation in Albuquerque NM big thanks to @John00  for the plug and the NT Fam coming through! The Cali's are stunt'n on um amazing tumbled leather and nice pecan suede California Repped 
nthat.gif

Was feeling old today... Waking up realizing I'm now 31...

Happy bday and it's crazy when I hit 30 last month I was like oh **** life's over but for some reason I don't feel any older

If you think thats bad try buying kicks in my time 2004-2005 ! Internet was not as good as now . You had to drive to the stores to get info cause a lot of placed would not answer there phones. Info now a days makes it easy

I was fortunate to be at school in a place that had a few shops so whatever I could afford I could cop

Mine too...

Please don't post shipping confirmations here it's to crowded already and this isn't a j b thread

premier has sizes 7-13 of the calis on their site now. ppl are sleeping hard on these.

My prediction was off this time...

They are REALLY sitting and I'm deeply perplexed as to why this is the case.

I thought it would be hyped for sure. The Cali is such a classic shoe I thought people would scoop it up. Hands down.

And it seemed like alot of people did too... people who are seldom seen in thread said they were successful.

How very odd. I don't know if people aren't really buying or tons were made.

One thing that was also worth taking note... small sizes were rare so far. They sold out the fastest and a couple retailers I was sure would stock the less than 7 crowd had none.

Back
Top Bottom