2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just went to pick up a pair at my local Nike and I'll return the NDC pair...

The tumbled leather is amazing & the pecan suede adds a nice touch. 

They finally got something right.

Well done Nike, well done.

This is the first time where I seen a pair of dunks where both color laces look good (Cali highs)

Last edited:
for anybody in SoCal (the Valley/West LA) xtreme boardshop in Culver City has Rukus Crawfish in sizes 9 & 11 for $105+tax.

Address: 6000 Sepulveda Blvd #2141, Culver City, CA 90230
Phone:frown:310) 390-0734

Many people passed because of the 6's as well as not everyone wants to walk around reppin Cali.

You're sick bruh everyone loves cali even those who won't admit it

What current shoes are closest in comfort to old school nike sd dunks? Are there any?

I threw on my pee wees a few weeks ago and havent put em back in the box since. Just wondering if theres anything currently in the market that feels just *** comfortable

None after the "new" tooling the comfortvjust hasn't been the same the performance on the other hand...

I don't even kno what the alt laces are in those..
...both are black.
tumblr_l9mxp3T7V31qb5vh1o1_400.gif

Last edited:
[IMG]
So..um...yeah..these Beijings/Hutongs right here just arrived from Kicks-Crew. I had a moment when I opened the box. Ok, I'll try to do the 'Details, man!' review here:
The first thing that boggled my mind was the differences in the leather on each panel. Not only is each piece of leather unique on the shoe, they have different textures! I tried to zoom in on the fuzzy distressed panel to try and give an idea.
I am far from a hypebeast, but I feel we all have a common appreciation of quality here. If you are anywhere near a fence on getting these, please pole vault over it and get them. I really hope they do land here![/quote]
How much did you pay total shipped (if you don't mind me asking)? Curious, because I'm on the fence about ordering from Kicks Crew.  I really don't want to have to deal with getting hit with customs again.  

What current shoes are closest in comfort to old school nike sd dunks? Are there any?

I threw on my pee wees a few weeks ago and havent put em back in the box since. Just wondering if theres anything currently in the market that feels just *** comfortable
Adidas Pure Boost.  Try them on once, you'll probably think that Dunks (as comfy as they are) are turd by comparison (in terms of comfort).  I know this is NikeTalk, but still.  The comfort's just insane.  Feels like you're walking on Jello.  

we got them for $215 shipped.
How was dealing with Kicks Crew for you? Did they ask you to send any copies of your ID or credit card or something? I've read some shady things in the past about how they conduct business.  I'm assuming you didn't get hit with customs either? 

placed my order using PayPal.. they were responsive to all questions.. no issues.. i am interested to see if the box was damaged in transit.. my QuarterSnack box from Kix-Files was a little banged up.. so yeah. A good experience so far from Kicks-Crew.

Edit: they did let me know that they mark packages as gifts... soooo... no customs issue.. value is under $200 anyways..

Also... here's some good info from the source on internet purchases:
http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

Last edited:
Did premier restock a 6.5 or something?? Earlier this AM when I checked they were sold out....

>: at @Siye for grabbing what seemed to be the ONLY 6 on tactics release

People who have worn your Cali's, is the creasing really bad?

Last edited:
placed my order using PayPal.. they were responsive to all questions.. no issues.. i am interested to see if the box was damaged in transit.. my QuarterSnack box from Kix-Files was a little banged up.. so yeah. A good experience so far from Kicks-Crew.

Edit: they did let me know that they mark packages as gifts... soooo...
Wow.  You've just about got me sold on pulling the trigger on Beijings.  Not sure if I should wait til the rumored September release or pull the trigger at a relatively reasonable price while I still can.  I've only dealt with them once about 4 years ago or so when I ordered Playoff Jordan 13s.  Shoes weren't even boxed, just wrapped in a bunch of bubble wrap.  Needless to say, box was crushed.  Hopefully they've stepped up since then.  

I added more to my reply.. check it out.
i really want to double from overseas, but the rumor is starting to seem like it will become a reality.. so we'll see..
i'm happy that I got the QuarterSnacks early, but i probably should have waited seeing as I was able to secure multiple pairs for people last week.

Last edited:
WELP, gave in to the call of the Calis and used my 15% off + free 2 day ship codes. Just can't stand the idea of not catching these while waiting for disco. Luckily I am firmly okay with not copping the beijings because lows in general require more for me to get interested.

anyone got a NDC discount code? im suprised these sat i didnt even try for these because i thought it woulda been the tiffs all over.

How much did you pay total shipped (if you don't mind me asking)? Curious, because I'm on the fence about ordering from Kicks Crew.  I really don't want to have to deal with getting hit with customs again.  
$207 total. (180+27 shipping). I didn't get hit with any customs fee thankfully.

******* have to pay rent in two days.... Could've gotten the 6s and the Cali's today. Hate end of the month releases [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I added more to my reply.. check it out.
i really want to double from overseas, but the rumor is starting to seem like it will become a reality.. so we'll see..
i'm happy that I got the QuarterSnacks early, but i probably should have waited seeing as I was able to secure multiple pairs for people last week.
Better safe than sorry right?  One thing I don't get is: does the $200 rule apply only to the actual value of the item? Or does that include shipping costs as well? 
$207 total. (180+27 shipping). I didn't get hit with any customs fee thankfully.
Sounds good man, thanks! Hope you enjoy the shoes! Wish I bit on that $180 sooner, but now Kicks-Crew is getting a little greedy lol

Back
Top Bottom