2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

placed my order using PayPal.. they were responsive to all questions.. no issues.. i am interested to see if the box was damaged in transit.. my QuarterSnack box from Kix-Files was a little banged up..
When I got the package today, it looked like they just wrapped paper around the shoe box and sent it out like that. When I peeled the paper back, there was actually a cardboard box underneath and the shoes were inside the box.

figured someone may be interested....

Credit cards are the lucifer of capitalism....
I agree with you to an extent and see where you're coming from, but I think it isn't that big of a deal when one develops sufficient discipline to treat credit cards as a tool to allow for "emergency" purchases which are to be paid off as soon as able, instead of a tool to go on shopping binges lol.  

Did premier restock a 6.5 or something?? Earlier this AM when I checked they were sold out....

>: at siye siye for grabbing what seemed to be the ONLY 6 on tactics release

People who have worn your Cali's, is the creasing really bad?

Lol, Gator don't hate. I earned em yo. :lol: I was refreshing that site every 10 seconds 15 min before drop time.

Think they really only had 1 though. 1 6 and 1 6.5.

Small sizes were rare this time around. I dunno why.

Lol, Gator don't hate. I earned em yo. :lol: I was refreshing that site every 10 seconds 15 min before drop time.

Think they really only had 1 though. 1 6 and 1 6.5.

Small sizes were rare this time around. I dunno why.

u was putting in work and I wasn't :lol: I'm just messing with you....

all in all, I'll probably just rock with this 7. My WPFs are in a 7 and those are fine on me, they don't feel like boats. They feel great if I wear thick socks.

and to everybody inquiring about the twitter post I don't have any info so you'd have to tweet him yourself. I know enough about heiny's to know that what he's asking is a pretty decent price for that condition.

Last edited:
I love when shoes are easy to get that you really want. If you like the Cali highs like I did then it works out great for everyone buying. I rather see the sneaker game like this. No sweat. I think the only ones upset are resellers when a shoe doesn't sell out quickly.

In all the hoopla surrounding Cali's I almost forgot to participate in #SOMPSATURDAY

I'm finally in the club guys :D $161 shipped via fliestkicks on eBay ($30 coupon) Everything you guys said about these were true. Got them in Friday and I can't stop wearing them. Will prolly wear tomorrow too :lol:

Oh, and this is also my entry for #NTdaintyfeet

In all the hoopla surrounding Cali's I almost forgot to participate in #SOMPSATURDAY

I'm finally in the club guys
happy.gif
$161 shipped via fliestkicks on eBay ($30 coupon) Everything you guys said about these were true. Got them in Friday and I can't stop wearing them. Will prolly wear tomorrow too
laugh.gif

Oh, and this is also my entry for #NTdaintyfeet
Nice legs man! #nohomo

glad NT was able to eat today with the Cali's...I myself couldn't pull the trigger (spent 180 on fitteds in the last 4 days 
sick.gif
)

heres hoping they sit long enough to go on sale like the paparazzi's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom