2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Okay, let's get things started. Keep in mind that your response doesn't have to be 4 pages long, just give a pretty detailed answer though so we'll understand where you're coming from. I'll start this off pretty light. Lets discuss.

Question #1: What is the one moment where you were SO disgusted or discouraged with the "sneaker game" that it made you think about leaving the game totally and never looking back?

Question #2: In your eyes, w
hat is the ONE (or top 3) most overrated Nike SB to have ever been released?

a) Nike Dunk Tiffany release: When my "close" friend bought a FSR, but didn't want to sell me a pair.
b) Nike Dunk Lucky release: I waited 3 days for that release, but found out that my local sold all the pairs to out of towners

a) Nike Dunk Tiffany
b) Nike Dunk What The Dunk
c) Nike Dunk Pigeon

1. For me the shoe game just recently shifted. I am pretty new to sb's (concords) but am going to turn into an enthusiast (i have bought 3 pairs since the concords). I am pretty much a Jordan and Penny Collector. About 125 pairs in the closet. For years I could pick up the phone around 11:45 and call Eastbay to get my shoes. You would have to call a lot and wait on hold but my success rate was pretty much 100%. Then they moved to online only. That is pretty much a crap shoot. I haven’t bought a bot yet and don’t think I’m going to. I also live in Orlando so I was here for the all-star weekend riots that were just ridiculous. It used to be about finding the money so you could buy the shoes. Now it’s all about trying to find the shoes. You can’t be a casual sneakerhead and get anything. You have to dedicate a ton of time to it to be successful or pay over retail. This hobby has turned into something crazy.
2. For most hyped shoe I really don’t have an expert opinion but from someone new to the SB game I would have to say the Tiffany’s. The premier are pretty dope to me because of the elephant print. The pigeons are pretty basic so those can go in the over hype category as well.

Going forward knowing my addictive personality I will be pretty involved in this thread. I think now I am going to sell off my DS Jordan’s and buy some SB’s. The culture in here seems more inviting and people seem to help people instead of just talk ish to each other.
Definitely with y'all on slowing down. On the verge of selling most of my 2012 Jordans and going back to strictly hunting down grails on eBay and copping SBs, AMs, Retro Nikes, Trainers, and runners on disco. Recently started rocking everything to the gym nowadays outside of leg day due to my disgust at how much I've spent on this hobby just to have each pair rarely see the light of day. I have dozens of shoes that I have yet to even rock. As much as I love this hobby, it's basically the equivalent of taking money and setting it ablaze at times. Going right back to my former frugal ways once my bday passes at the end of the month.
Sell off your DS Jordans immediately, lol. You probably paid $165+tax (unless you can fit a 7y like me) for those Jordans when you could've gotten 2 GR or QS SB's for the price you paid for 1 JB Retro. And lets not talk about the difference in quality of materials.

Last edited:
Anyone know the latest on these?

Hip hop gems link of the week: http://kiwi6.com/folders/1h1nip0cff

This weeks feature is Children of the Corn, the early years.

Many of you know that this supergroup consisted of a bunch of young, relatively undiscovered rappers from Harlem. The most established of them early on was probably Herb McGruff, but the others would eventually emerge as the stars. Killa Cam became Cam'ron. Mase Murder became Mase. And, Big L was, well, Big L. Also in the group was Bloodshed AKA Blood Dibiase, Cam'ron's cousin, who would die a few years later.

The joints in this folder cover most of the early years of the members of this group, pre- Bad Boy, pre-Untertainment, most of it even pre-Columbia, Lifestyles ov da Poor and Dangerous.

Wore Tiffs to pick up dinner tonight, even though there are overrated. Neglected to snap a pic though.

Last edited:
hats off to a bunch of you guys, from BIP down. No homo. :nthat:

good info, good stories from good people.

More low tops? Nike doesnt want my money i guess. Sick colorways too.
 Northern IL.

Today was another nice day for front porch posterizing...

lol i could tell it was IL too. Thats how 98% of the state looks outside of Chicago
haha I'll join on this Q&A for sure.

1. Bit hard to answer as i'll willingly say I haven't been in this as long as some but I got it easy not being in USA :lol: basically all the stupidity on instagram, twitter etc. Some clowns in the sneaker game at this very moment. makes me reconsider what i'm actually apart of at times :lol:

2. No Offense if you do like these but, strip the nickname away and my god these are an eyesore
Hate motley crue, love te colorway

Last edited:
Hip hop gems link of the week: http://kiwi6.com/folders/1h1nip0cff

This weeks feature is Children of the Corn, the early years.

Many of you know that this supergroup consisted of a bunch of young, relatively undiscovered rappers from Harlem. The most established of them early on was probably Herb McGruff, but the others would eventually emerge as the stars. Killa Cam became Cam'ron. Mase Murder became Mase. And, Big L was, well, Big L. Also in the group was Bloodshed AKA Blood Dibiase, Cam'ron's cousin, who would die a few years later.

The joints in this folder cover most of the early years of the members of this group, pre- Bad Boy, pre-Untertainment, most of it even pre-Columbia, Lifestyles ov da Poor and Dangerous.

Wore Tiffs to pick up dinner tonight, even though there are overrated. Neglected to snap a pic though.

I havent heard this **** in a minute. Good looks

If you wear anything between 10-12 make sure your updated on the Shoezeum listings. He is putting up some serious heat...

If you wear anything between 10-12 make sure your updated on the Shoezeum listings. He is putting up some serious heat...
Someone in here was looking for Jamesons a few weeks back. He's got a 12 for those at like $150 right now. Just a heads up.

Reminds me, I still haven't worn mine. 
mean.gif

Anyone here ever visit his museum? It was right around the way from me when he was originally in san diego but I never got a chance to see it in person.

Lol, I doubt ima land what I want from him. Too many size 11.5/12 heads in this thread.

I rock 11 in Jordans and Dunk Lows, usually go .5 up in Dunk Highs due to them fitting a bit snug. You are right, there is a lot of competition on these kicks...they are so fresh though.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/sch/shoezeum/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
I really want those Midnight 6's, but I bet they hit 4 bills easy, lol. Might have to go after the Huxtables.

Tossed some dark charcoal laces in these cigar city highs. I still like the alternate red laces better but these aren't a bad option either

Back
Top Bottom