2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, wonder if Nike stole the idea for those corks from JBF or if they gave him some kind of royalties (doubtful lol)...remember posting these in here awhile ago

Last edited:
Wow those are exact replicas of each other except I'm sure JBF's suede will be 10x better
I'm either making this up or I read it but I think I remember him saying he used the Blue Hero's however he does say they're "genuine cork", and we all know the pairs Nike release won't be lol

For comparison purposes.
I'm either making this up or I read it but I think I remember him saying he used the Blue Hero's however he does say they're "genuine cork", and we all know the pairs Nike release won't be lol
Nike used actual cork on the LeBron Xs...they started falling apart after a few wears from what I've read. They also have a cork option on Nike iD, so I wouldn't be surprised if they used cork for these.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that if Nike releases the Cork High they will use a cork print just like they did on the Hacky Sacks. Dunks are still a skate shoe and the cork is not only probably more expensive to use but it would get destroyed pretty quickly by someone skating them. Would probably get beat up pretty quickly just through casual wear.

I'm guessing that if Nike releases the Cork High they will use a cork print just like they did on the Hacky Sacks. Dunks are still a skate shoe and the cork is not only probably more expensive to use but it would get destroyed pretty quickly by someone skating them. Would probably get beat up pretty quickly just through casual wear.

Good point.

Premier why you do this? I need answers...
mean.gif
Does what?

Pass, pass, and pass up there.

If those are all October drops i'll skip them all and probably use the month to get a couple of the older drops i missed.

Last edited:
The corks would be dope if the sole wasn't grey. Where the hell did grey come from? Should've been black or gum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom