2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll take 2 pairs of the corks... Love my lebrons. Always said if the jbf custom was a release id get them, and its close enough to his design for me to want dos...

I'm sorry
frown.gif

I'm taking quick NT breaks between physics problems
its all good, Repped for the info...

Those corks would look pretty cool with some vino colored leather as the secondary rather than black. Add in a dark forest green outsole resembling a green tinted wine bottle and you got yourself some Nike SB "Red Vinos"

Last edited:
this might be odd, but I wanna know if there has been any news regarding the re-release of the scrapped blacksheep "gucci" dunks that got cancelled

not sure how I feel about the grey sole on the corks. kinda funky. but I do like cork. And I like the look of those lows... curious to see more pics. Looks like materials could be interesting on those. can't wait for more pics.

looks more like a space tiger pt2 than a yeezy. im sleep tho.
I keep thinkin' the same. I'm a big fan of tigers and while yeezy-ish, these premiers def remind me of the tigers.

If they don't get crazy hypebeasted (although with a black friday drop, chances are slim, I might pick up a pair and throw in some laces to match the outsole. might help make it more tigery and less yeezy.

I'm digging those lows. Cork highs can stay samples, I'm not really interested in them, although I'd love to see Nike SB toss a cork insole like the first janoskis into dunks.

Back
Top Bottom