2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dare I speak his name on this forum??

Info from stashedboxes' pittsburgh_kicks

Last edited:
Ugh.... :smh:

What's next??? Red October SB?

Someone else came in with that info, I just knew that those had come out before 2013. If I'm remembering my info correctly they found a decent amount of them in a warehouse and just allocated them to SB accounts in Europe.

Yea I think they need to leave the already existing concepts alone and stick to what makes SB's interesting, Original designs

Can anyone help me in this LC.

Oompa Loompa

If not allowed I will remove. Thanks in Advance!
Date isn't touching barcode... I'm not up to date on my oompa loompas, but shouldn't the date be touching the barcode for all 2005 dunk releases (and others obviously)?

With the whole Nike SB needs to stick to "original" concepts theme....

Let's post some themes that you guys would like to see... Add along as it goes.
I'd like to see a...

WWE theme (grew up a huge wrestling fan)
Breaking Bad theme
Dark Knight theme (I know they have a Batman theme)
Blue Moon theme

rukus103Phone Orders are available!Nike Sb "Cali"High Sizes 6-8.5. 130w/shipping. Nike Sb "Beijing" Low Sizes 8,9, 120w/shipping. and Nike Sb "QuarterSnack" Low Sizes 6-9 115w/shipping. Call the shop for more info (225)755-3970 

I'd like to see a...

Breaking Bad theme
Blue Moon theme

The Nerd in me wants to see a bunch of Doctor Who themed dunks and I'd love to see a set of dunks come out with a Garbage Pail Kids theme, something subtle that wasn't super in your face, maybe use the color of the packs from the first few series or something.

I'd like to see a...

Breaking Bad theme
Blue Moon theme
Breaking bad would be great. Wouldn't mind seeing some inspiration from album covers. Jack Daniels! EZ Widers would be dope too.

I honestly wouldn't mind a Hanna Barbera Pack!  For those of us that are old enough and/or really like cartoons, that would be worthy in my opinion!  Perhaps a Voltron Pack, each with an individual SB then top the pack of with a "what the" type combination of all the shoes!!!

Last edited:

I'd like to see a...

Breaking Bad theme
Blue Moon theme
Doctor Who (mints)
Garbage Pail Kids (mints) - I think that would be a dope theme.
Jack Daniels (MusicialExcellence) - Nice.
EZ Widers (MusicialExcellence) - Maybe the next 4/20 release?

If the list continues to grow, I'll shorten it or leave it on a page lol.

I always wanted a Macho Man Randy Savage low Purple with dark gold accents and 3 stars on the side. Or something for Ultmate Warrior...who could have a billion different colorways.

Bret Hart, Stone Cold,British Bulldog, and Mr Perfect could have interesting colorways.

How would a colorway for The Rock look I wonder?

I always wanted a Macho Man Randy Savage low Purple with dark gold accents and 3 stars on the side. Or something for Ultmate Warrior...who could have a billion different colorways.

Bret Hart, Stone Cold,British Bulldog, and Mr Perfect could have interesting colorways.

How would a colorway for The Rock look I wonder?
What about Gold Dust?

I honestly wouldn't mind a Hanna Barbera Pack!  For those of us that are old enough and/or really like cartoons, that would be worthy in my opinion!  Perhaps a Voltron Pack, each with an individual SB then top the pack of with a "what the" type combination of all the shoes!!!

Reebok did a voltron theme release a while back. Each pair came with a different toy. PYS had them for ages before finally selling out.

Back
Top Bottom