2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mexican Independence Day Had Me like

My humble SB collection. Looks like I've got just about all my ideal colorways! Only pairs left I'd like to have are Takashi 1 and 2, Tiff and Stussy lows, that's about it. But for now I'm very satisfied.

Those lows for next year look dope. Disappointed I couldn't get my hands on the quarter snacks but looking forward to buying older releases. Anyone know how much sbtg dunks are going for now n days? I found a pair but the price seems kinda high

Wish those snackman tees weren't sold out 
mean.gif
Here you go. They appear to have a nice selection of Quartersnacks apparel. Not cheap though.

http://commissarystores.com/collections/quartersnacks

Edit - Nevermind. In store only. Unless you are near Costa Mesa you could try calling though.

or

For the web-averse, Quartersnacks gear is available from these retailers across the world:

*UNITED STATES*

Supreme  — New York, NY & Los Angeles, CA

Commissary  — Costa Mesa, CA

Exit Skateshop  — Philadelphia, PA

Homebase Skateshop — Bethlehem, PA

Humidity Skateshop — New Orleans, LA

MIA Skateshop — Miami Beach, FL

NJ Skateshop — Hoboken, NJ

One-Up Skateshop — Pittsburgh, PA

Orchard Skateshop  — Boston, MA

Seasons Skateshop  — Albany, NY

Sovereign Upstate  — Utica, NY

Last edited:
In case anyone else was in the same boat as me with the Spot shipping, I spoke to them today and the guy said that the remaining orders were going out today, and shipping confirmations would come this afternoon.

...decided to wear both for a full day of meetings in AZ today.

...Mexican Independence Day 2014 FTW

edit: 2000th post

Last edited:
rumored to be a wizard of oz theme. supposed to have yellow brick road insoles...

they were posted here it was just a pretty long time ago.

Yes, posted 7/11/14

ATs KicksForum: Nike Retro
Thread: 2014 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added
Yes, that is correct.Mentioned a few weeks back:Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom