2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ebay 10% off code: CFALL10
This code is valid for a. 10% off $100 and b. can only be used at eBay's "top stores".

Misleading coupon post is misleading.

Edit: also only valid if you received the offer from eBay, won't work for everyone.

List of seller's it will work for if you got the offer:

Babies R Us
Barnes & Noble
Best Buy
Dell Refurbished Store
Gift Card Mall
Microsoft Store
Monster Audio
Newegg
Nine West
OfficeMax
Sony Store
Target
Tommy Hilfiger
Toys R Us

Last edited:
This code is valid for a. 10% off $100 and b. can only be used at eBay's "top stores".

Edit: also only valid if you received the offer from eBay, won't work for everyone.

Babies R Us

Barnes & Noble

Best Buy

Dell Refurbished Store

Gift Card Mall

Microsoft Store

Monster Audio

Newegg

Nine West

OfficeMax

Sony Store

Target

Tommy Hilfiger

Toys R Us

well.damn. :lol:

speaking of which where is that $5 from paypal I was supposed to get :lol: :nerd:

I was over here mad that I didn't save $5 when it wouldn't have worked anyway
laugh.gif
well.damn.
laugh.gif

speaking of which where is that $5 from paypal I was supposed to get
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Babies R Us
Barnes & Noble
Best Buy
Dell Refurbished Store
Gift Card Mall
Microsoft Store
Monster Audio
Newegg
Nine West
OfficeMax
Sony Store
Target
Tommy Hilfiger
Toys R Us
Sorry my bad,

It works on ebay Checkout: Review order page

but paypal doesnt allow it.

dang paypal

Last edited:
If you're looking, I just found a spot in NY offering phone/email orders at retail on most SBs and Quickstrikes. Grabbed my "Cali" Highs from there, spoke to a dude named Travis. Mad helpful and sent over a PayPal invoice super quick...

LINK  >>>  bit.ly/1l3m05pit.ly/1l3m05p

OH, I do remember seeing that. Was wondering if red laces came with some cuz of the gold tips. But could be Rastaclat or something.
Nah... I had those laces sitting in a bag but no clue where they came from? They're oval sb-style laces with gold metal aglets with debossed swooshes. probably bought 'em in a lot off ebay at some point.

Regardless, I decided I like 'em better with the white laces. so wore 'em that way today.

OCT 1st so they say?

Acapulco Gold x Nike SB Dunk High “Mowabb”

Yay or Nay?

I'm down with these will I have the funds to get them release day idk... Got 2 pairs of ones I need first but I hope they will sit n go to disco some were so I can scoop em

Yeah, no AGs for me.

Wearing the QS today though - I'll spare you the crappy IG picture, but I'm in love with these things.  Wow.

Newer SBs lows I've had to tie because the laces aren't long enough to do the X's on the side. It's only lows with retooling so maybe its because of that.

My jedis and tiffs were easy to lace without tying them

Limited restock on cr about 9 hours from now on the Cali SBs for whoever missed out on a pair.

Last edited:
Oké now I'm salty! I just had to get a wifi point to post this.
Just saw the Beijing a dunk at dude his feet in Japan (I'm on holiday.
They looked like walking gold bricks wauw. I hope Europe gets a link up or I'll have to swallow the custom tax on them.

Back
Top Bottom