2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Acapulco's could use a lace swap. I would want a blue lack the back....maybe from the royal mangos?!?

some BTS dunks.  My gf is a teacher btw, hope she appreciates these...
smile.gif
As a teacher, I totally would have rocked these.  She'll appreciate.

why stop messing with highs after the chairmans?
Don't really want to mess with highs anymore in general, but after getting baos that made it concrete. Was trying every jean and pant I own with them baos, and I was just like nah. Would have liked em still if they where lows. 

@PHAMO  Gotta get some joggers and cuff them 3 inches above the top of the dunk... 
sick.gif

Nah I don't really mess with highs either, but ironically, most of my dunks have been highs.

Last edited:

@PHAMO  Gotta get some joggers and cuff them 3 inches above the top of the dunk... 
sick.gif

Nah I don't really mess with highs either, but ironically, most of my dunks have been highs.
I don't mess with highs but all the dunks I own are highs. Contradiction4DaWin.

I'm just messing. 
laugh.gif

I picked up my Beijing today and I'm with the contrasting family pairs. But it's fine with me since I really like the way it is. Cool!

I'm already pretty convinced I'm gonna get a pair of the Acapulco Gold's just from that lone teaser shot. Felt the same way about the SOMP's, quartersnacks, and Beijing's so I'm not gonna second guess myself haha. Throw some black laces to match the swoosh and I think they'll look good. But then again, I'll wait until more pics come out.

Last edited:

Value-wise (and granted this is entirely dependent on condition) the Cheech and Chongs are worth more. I wouldn't pay over $200 for a DS pair of non-CNCPTS edition WPF. Cheech's go for $250-300 DS so in PADS condition they're still easily worth $225.
Thanks for your input bro i appreciate it 

Question for the thread.  Never used my 'sig' and I have a few things to post.  Do I have to create a listing in buy/sell or can I just put what I have in my sig w/o it?  Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom