2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My Hutongs arrived...

Every midpanel is different. Not sure what to think. :lol:

It has a gradient thing going on from dark to light...

Review video is upcoming tomorrow!

thumbs_down.gif

Apparently my local skate shop lied about the QS they did get them. they look dope in person suede is similar to the one on the bred lows imo

edit- didn't want to try them on i knew i would've copped 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
You got off lucky, looks like I'm going to be paying the $357-$375 range for my size 12. I've been trying to be patient to see if I can get around the range you paid.

I
Main reason why I couldn't decide was because I found a guy on eBay willing to sell me his VNDS tiffs for $230 but it was without the box. In the end I said it was DS or bust

Last edited:
Third day in a row rockin' the Beijings... Maybe it's just me, but they feel comfier than a lot of the new sbs. Might be my favorite pair of the year. Definitely gonna pick up a second pair. 
happy.gif

Same way with me ds or bust beside one pair of 07 dunks I got "worn once" for a steal and couldn't pass up the deal of the guy bringing it to my front door lol

Was trying to get those jeter 1's but nike Wasnt letting me be great...

Wore my girraffes yesterday and had a compliments from random ladies at the mall... They were over 50 so I dont think they were trying to hit on me.. Which is nice.

Was trying to get those jeter 1's but nike Wasnt letting me be great...

Wore my girraffes yesterday and had a compliments from random ladies at the mall... They were over 50 so I dont think they were trying to hit on me.. Which is nice.
Age means nothing. Those were cougars bro. They wanted to buy you more shoes in exchange for *redacted*

So I got both pairs of Beijings in on Wednesday.

Between the two I can make one pretty much perfectly matched pair, and one really contrasting pair. The contrast pair it's mostly on the heel area  and medial side panels (lateral too but not as bad), with the biggest difference being in the eye stay area.

If I switch it back both are pretty contrasted, but in a more even way. Think I'll just have one matched and one mismatched though.

Scooped up a pair of the cali highs for retail, wanted the lows for a long time, these will do nicely instead.

Has any done up a photo shop of what the heineken highs would look like? Would LOVE to have them release. Just wondering what they'd look like in a high version...

Scooped up a pair of the cali highs for retail, wanted the lows for a long time, these will do nicely instead.

Has any done up a photo shop of what the heineken highs would look like? Would LOVE to have them release. Just wondering what they'd look like in a high version...
that hopefully will never occur.

Back
Top Bottom