2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Probably going to pass on the Yeezys. It's going to be enough of a hassle securing 2 pairs of the black infrared 6s that day lol

Shouldn't be, they'll be everywhere.

These won't be limited.

Just because a shoe is widely available doesn't mean it's easy to get. Especially when you're in New York and everyone wants a pair lol.

@9thWonder23kid
where and when did you see the warmth for $80? I've been looking hard for a 12 on the cheap.

My local skate shop loves me

Also I don't get notifications when people tag me... I've changed the setting like 10 times back and forth in my preferences and I still never get email notifications for anything but PMs.....anyone?? :nerd:

Last edited:
i can't think of any recent SBs except the ones from earlier this year like SOMPs and all the AJSBs (I would include Tiffs Highs too because I was just getting back into the game and missed out) that haven't been incredibly easy to get 

The accessories are better than the shoes...

Those "yeezys" will be a consolation prize for those who miss out on the infrared 6's. Then closer to Christmas dudes will be selling them for retail.

#SBISBACK

Last edited by a moderator:
It was abao the dude who came in to ask abao his fire red 5's and some other BS JB nonsense. Not the right thread. No one responded. 

Overlooked.gif

About those BLACK/GREEN/PINK Dunks (whatever the correct names are), why would they drop a low and high one day after the other?

Did any of you notice the Disposable got pushed back to mid/end November?

Last edited:
Overlooked.gif

About those BLACK/GREEN/PINK Dunks (whatever the correct names are), why would they drop a low and high one day after the other?

Did any of you notice the Disposable got pushed back to mid/end November?
The info about the Dispo push back was posted a few pages ago. I'm assuming it's Nike's marketing department doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom