2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Opened a box from a blind member exchange from the Supreme thread and found a pair of Ms. Piggys in there. I was bummed I didn't get these when they were really cheap so finding them in my gift box was a super nice touch. Thanks @rayray3thousand

What is this blind member exchange u speak seems interesting

Sounds like a secret Santa type deal, they probably set a value range and do a "blind" trade, sending out something without knowing what they'll get in return.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a pre-Christmas, doesn't have to be new, exchange from the Supreme thread. Maybe you get a whole bunch of box logo stickers, maybe someone decides to be amazing and send the first Sup x TNF collab jacket.

Yeah it was a pre-Christmas, doesn't have to be new, exchange from the Supreme thread. Maybe you get a whole bunch of box logo stickers, maybe someone decides to be amazing and send the first Sup x TNF collab jacket.
I've got big plans on "deck" for the next one.

who organized it.. sure takes a lot of trust to do over the internet
Well when it's a bunch of regulars, not like the aj threads, it's pretty cool. If you sent bogo stickers only you get called out. It's a good way to get rid of sometging you don't like or need and somebody else would.
Mints is a legit and generous dude, as are most of the supreme guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done this on other forums, and while it does take a lot of trust, it's part of the spirt of giving. I was happy just post stalking my person to try and find something that I thought they'd be into.

I feel like the person that got me did the same, especially because they seemed to know how stoked I'd be to get a shirt that's pretty political and while I've given some indications here and there, I don't get that overt about which way I lean too often.

That is awesome and I would deff like to get in on something like that at some point but like some one said that deff takes a lot of trust to do over the internet but u can deff get a good group together a lot of great people on nt

I'm certainly not up for organizing something like that, and I don't know if I'd even be able to participate right now since I'm kind of in the middle of trying to get a company up and running so money is tight, but under the right circumstances I'd love to participate.

the blind exchange sounds like a cool idea
It'd be hard to accomplish in this thread, mostly due to the variance in shoe sizes.

The only feasible way it could work would be to create a sort of directory with size ranges and having the exchange be between users in each other's size range.

It'd also have to involve only users that could be vouched for and moderated by users that are known and reputable within the thread.

It could be done, but it would take a lot of framework to set up.

It'd be hard to accomplish in this thread, mostly due to the variance in shoe sizes.

The only feasible way it could work would be to create a sort of directory with size ranges and having the exchange be between users in each other's size range.

It'd also have to involve only users that could be vouched for and moderated by users that are known and reputable within the thread.

It could be done, but it would take a lot of framework to set up.
Not even that crazy. The idea is only people who will participate and follow through get in on it because if you send stickers alone like @mints  said, you get publicly ridiculed in the forum. So for those who participate, if they wanna stay in the forum, they follow through. Not much trust needed between people who are in here alot and wouldn't risk being part of the thread over a single pair of kicks.

Size 10.5 here for future reference :wink: lmao but got no one to speak for me being new :frown:
Anyway boo gta online game got boring after few weeks play some madden lol but seriously got no more codes sorry dude n I'm honestly hoping I can grab those ag highs n disposables in like jan... I got to many dam gifts to get over the next 2 months and to many dam bills smh sneakers on hold for a little

Size 10.5 here for future reference
wink.gif
lmao but got no one to speak for me being new
frown.gif

Anyway boo gta online game got boring after few weeks play some madden lol but seriously got no more codes sorry dude n I'm honestly hoping I can grab those ag highs n disposables in like jan... I got to many dam gifts to get over the next 2 months and to many dam bills smh sneakers on hold for a little
After all this old release talk I'm looking to get some Forbes Wheat Lows next. Might cop a second pair of Puff n Stuffs too because the color is really growing on me and they're DIRT CHEAP.

Older stuff is so nice I will deff be picking up more older sbs come next year hoping to get this new job n if I do that will b lovly and I can get back to my careless spending again lol

Older stuff is so nice I will deff be picking up more older sbs come next year hoping to get this new job n if I do that will b lovly and I can get back to my careless spending again lol
Yeah. That's what I'm working on now. DS Black Supreme Lows will be mine in the next 6 months to a year. That's my next big purchase.

So the guy is letting me return the skunks, the thing is is that I bought them through a PayPal invoice. How do I return them and make sure I'm protected incase he decides to not refund me the money once he gets them?

Back
Top Bottom