2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier does not play.

Dates on Skeletors: 12/8/10 & 2/9/11

Bonus for the question of the week answers. Rocked these after work to get it in at the gym (sorry, not an SB).

Quote:Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Man I didnt even see that list before my last comment. Those skunks will be had. Don't care if I have to squeeze into a size 9.5. Hopefully a 10-10.5 will be available or my true size (11). But I like my shoes too tight.

C'mon fam really??!! Your true sz is 11 and u would squeeze into a 9.5...Ur feet cant look kosher homie lol....I cant even front, ur posts are sometimes bizarre. Keep them coming though... Do whatever floats ur boat.

Last edited:
Dope pickup sneakerfan1...Dope cw imo

On another note, i have the same production dates and i purchased them when they 1st released.

Last edited:
^In all honesty this should just be retitled the SB thread.
Any new info on high top PRods?

Quote:Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Man I didnt even see that list before my last comment. Those skunks will be had. Don't care if I have to squeeze into a size 9.5. Hopefully a 10-10.5 will be available or my true size (11). But I like my shoes too tight.

C'mon fam really??!! Your true sz is 11 and u would squeeze into a 9.5...Ur feet cant look kosher homie lol....I cant even front, ur posts are sometimes bizarre. Keep them coming though... Do whatever floats ur boat.
well I get 10.5s for all my SBs. They are comfortably tight. I think I can do 10s, never tried.

9.5 may be too far but it sure as hell beats paying 600ish for shoes

Last edited:
To those of you that ordered them APC dunks, have any of you received some sort of shipping confirmation from APC? thanks

To those of you that ordered them APC dunks, have any of you received some sort of shipping confirmation from APC? thanks
Not yet, but there is a hold for the funds on my bank account.  The transaction completes when they ship.

Last edited:
How much do you guys think premier would sell the skunks for if they actually did restock? Also nice pick up on the skeletors those are my favorite sbs

This was in Reno, NV. During 2000-2004, The only shoe trends in Reno at that time was K-swiss and etnies skate shoes. Lol. The sneaker culture has evolved there but a decade ago(damn I just dated myself lol) I truly felt like I was the only sneakerhead in a city of thousands.

Lol at Etnies. I'm guilty of that. That's cool though. You were one of the first guys that were "ahead" in the sneaker game.

Thanks. All I need is sz 9.5 Unkles and sz 10 Denim Forbes, and I'll be done with my Dunk/SB collection.

I got mine.  It was from UPS and says goods were from APC. Scheduled delivery is May 23rd (I'm from the Bay Area).
dang for sure. I'm from the bay also and i hadn't gotten my shipping email yet. plus i think APC cancelled one of my pairs since they are only holding $11*.** instead of the original $22*.**

I should of never slept on those Aquas /Skeletors when they first released. And now that premier just re-released it hurts even more that I struck out. :x

What time does premier announce re-stock of the day? And it is weekdays only right?

Thanks guys. Like I said earlier I'm currently based in Qatar. Online is the only chance I have coppin latest drops/restocks.

What time does premier announce re-stock of the day? And it is weekdays only right?

Thanks guys. Like I said earlier I'm currently based in Qatar. Online is the only chance I have coppin latest drops/restocks.
They don't announce the shoe before they go up online. Premier just tweets the link when they are available for sale (usually around 12-1 EST). It was announced that there would be one restock every weekday, but we've seen two in one day as well. Just gotta wait and see, but there will definitely be at least one

If that list is close, I would be overall pretty disappointed. Got my Skeletors in yesterday, only pair I went for. Shoutout Sneakerfan for getting the pics up of his.

I'd consider Miller High Life and Koston Lows though.

Looks like it's unlikely we see any QS, even from blue box era. DERBYS is what I've been hoping for most. I'll continue to check, but my hopes aren't high.

This is my current Dunk/Dunk SB collection

:smokin

I concur. :nthat:
Dope pickup sneakerfan1...Dope cw imo

On another note, i have the same production dates and i purchased them when they 1st released.

If that list is close, I would be overall pretty disappointed. Got my Skeletors in yesterday, only pair I went for. Shoutout Sneakerfan for getting the pics up of his.

I'd consider Miller High Life and Koston Lows though.

Looks like it's unlikely we see any QS, even from blue box era. DERBYS is what I've been hoping for most. I'll continue to check, but my hopes aren't high.
Good looks brothas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom