2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would say don't ruin it for the rest of us. But honestly I don't feel like any place is obligated to honor a glitch, since that's what it seems like.
I'm happy to get my 3 pairs for 190, I'm not greedy. Wish I could cancel and get 6 for 95 tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving all, that buyskateshoes thing is crazy, no way they will honor it IMO.

But am the only one who is getting to the 'final' page, step 6 order review, and have nowhere to go? Nothing to click to submit payment?

EDIT: I was able to checkout with paypal.  Did anyone place an order using a CC? There is no way I'm going to receive $400 worth of merchandise for $75, had to try though right
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Placed an order for 5 pairs on BuySkateShoes...for $49.97. Sorta feel like a scumbag, might cancel. That's one nasty glitch.

Last edited:
Hey guys I joined this thread yesterday and looking through. I saw the buyskate deal and went ahead and tried it out even though I have the doubt. I put the regular free shipping like a moron :smh: instead of priority. I read the email and it says once an order is placed, it can't be adjusted or cancelled. They would probably still find a way to that I'm guessing?

Im getting the same thing where it wont lemme checkout with CC. Does it have to be Paypal?
I tried like 5 times to checkout with my CC, no go.  Ended up using paypal.  There is NO WAY this will go through for all of us lol, we will bankrupt this company 
laugh.gif

Well they clearly state orders can't be cancelled once placed let's hope that means they can't cancel it either.

i mean.. nice to get these kicks on disco but you guys really gotta take advantage of em like that? people really need 6 pairs of shields disposables and brian andersons???

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving yall. For those of you not down with thanksgiving, happy last thursday of the month
laugh.gif

BSS has nothing I want so I'll save them the effort of trying to cancel my pairs
laugh.gif

I have a feeling they'll cancel most if not all but there will be some that slips through the cracks. Try and keep it in the thread fellas. If this hits social media then its donezo

nothing i want on their sadly...wish the warmth highs were available in a 12 haha then id order the rest of the stuff for my lil bro like vans and etc

Back
Top Bottom