2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the pms everyone, just try and keep it to that. Don't want to clog up the thread anymore.

Does anyone on here have the Plus joints in hand?

anywhere to get the ugly sweater dunks for a decent price? (preferably grey, but black is okay) size 10...appreciate any help.  

I'm looking for the same but in 10.5 or 11. The holidays just reminded me of them and after seeing a pair on feet at Disney world a few weeks ago, I need a pair lol.

Waiting for my local to get the Plus joints. Got that stocking stuffer gift card I'm going to use towards them haha. Hope they come sooner rather than later though.

u are posting legit good links..and not inundating the thread..repped
Easily the best pic in here thus far in 2015..Dunkles are Grail status..might b the best dunk ever IMO..repped
I'd rock the **** out of these :smile:

Thanks EAski3!

I hunted for either Ugly Christmas Sweater all year after the holidays in 2013...never found a killer deal. Hopefully I will this time around. 

Were there any fakes made of the Ray guns dunks?
Yeah.  If it's an older dunk and they're worth any considerable amount of money you can bet there are fakes out there.  Same applies to the new stuff like tiff highs.  As for the Ray Guns specifically, I saw a horribly executed fake of them on the bay about a year ago.

Last edited:
Yeah.  If it's an older dunk and they're worth any considerable amount of money you can bet there are fakes out there.  Same applies to the new stuff like tiff highs.  As for the Ray Guns specifically, I saw a horribly executed fake of them on the bay about a year ago.

Any signs I should look for? Looking at a pair off of ebay. They seem to check out but not too sure.

Any signs I should look for? Looking at a pair off of ebay. They seem to check out but not too sure.
They appear to be genuine from those pics, but see if you can get the guy to send you a pic of the inside tag.  That's the only way to be close to 100% positive.

Should look like this:

30% off select SB at Atlas with NEWYEAR30. Really know what to tell unfortunately what shoes are included. You just gotta add to cart and apply code

They appear to be genuine from those pics, but see if you can get the guy to send you a pic of the inside tag.  That's the only way to be close to 100% positive.

Should look like this:
Thanks. I'll have him send some pics.

Back
Top Bottom