2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont see that price anywhere and im gonna end up wearing them so its not a big deal. All I see is $220-250 DS

It takes some patience and work but you can find 'em for around $200...but at the end of the day if you got something you like for a price that you're comfortable paying, that's all that matters.

It takes some patience and work but you can find 'em for around $200...but at the end of the day if you got something you like for a price that you're comfortable paying, that's all that matters.
I guess so, Ive been itching for these for months. I must be looking at the wrong place. classifieds here and eBay are my go to places. my local group on fb are not that big on SBs.

Were there any fakes made of the Ray guns dunks?

If they check out, get em. They're actually my fav lows that I own and actually my only pink box. (As far as shoes go). You guys would laugh if I told you what one of my fav highs is. I haven't seen anyone here with them. I'm sure 1-2 may have and only a few like. F it they're the comic book ones from a few yrs ago. Somewhat cheesy but what kid didn't like comics or superhero's

Need some help NT fam with this one, guy offered me 180 shipped for these and the condo is not so great, I was wondering if it's worth it to cop and try to clean them

Problem is I have no idea how to clean suede
Seems like there was jean rubbing on the suede, just need some advice if these things are fixable, thanks fam 

Last edited:
If they check out, get em. They're actually my fav lows that I own and actually my only pink box. (As far as shoes go). You guys would laugh if I told you what one of my fav highs is. I haven't seen anyone here with them. I'm sure 1-2 may have and only a few like. F it they're the comic book ones from a few yrs ago. Somewhat cheesy but what kid didn't like comics or superhero's
Yeah, I've been looking for them for a while now so hopefully they are legit and the deal comes through. I haven't seen those.  I'll need to look those up.

@mwalker  I've seen better condition go for less. Once you stain suede, especially with jean dye, it's hard to remove. I would hold out on a better condition or ask for less

^nothing some suede dye or even rit dye shouldn't be able to accomplish. It's a canvas correct? That makes it all the easier

^nothing some suede dye or even rit dye shouldn't be able to accomplish. It's a canvas correct? That makes it all the easier
Yes but how to dye without distorting the color of the lines. In theory, wouldn't it all turn the same color black and do away with the visibility of the pattern?

Yes but how to dye without distorting the color of the lines. In theory, wouldn't it all turn the same color black and do away with the visibility of the pattern?

Ahhhh I see, i think it really depends on the pattern. If they used a brown base with black screen print for the pattern, it should work since the screen print wouldn't dye

Need some help NT fam with this one, guy offered me 180 shipped for these and the condo is not so great, I was wondering if it's worth it to cop and try to clean them

Problem is I have no idea how to clean suede
Seems like there was jean rubbing on the suede, just need some advice if these things are fixable, thanks fam 
I wouldn't pay that price for this condition, that is my personal opinion even if you can clean them up good. My opinion is that suede never looks as good after you clean it, compared to leather and canvas. there is a reason why a lot of people wont wear suede shows, its because they are extremely hard to clean and they do not react well with liquid. for instance, if I feel theres a chance my dunks could get wet or dirty, I always pull out a leather pair, just easier to clean

Big footers

Back
Top Bottom