2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guys pm bballermarkie, rapcoz, sipy, sole reaver, and dcypoe. I'm trying to catch a plane

Last edited:

NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB (GORGE GREEN/DOVE GREY)

The green is really nice.

thats not too bad. i've been trying to find an 8.5/9 for a minute now 
I've been looking for close to a year now, and I've seen a few for that price but they weren't in good shape at all.  A pair solesupremacy had up on the bay a couple of months ago went for $286 but I fell asleep before the auction ended.

^nothing some suede dye or even rit dye shouldn't be able to accomplish. It's a canvas correct? That makes it all the easier
negative the material used on the Giraffes print is like a memory foam material. my thoughts is the dye will be soaked up easily by the material

My goal is to not buy anything until after my internship. I know I initially said Jan-March, but things get expensive and I need to save some $$$ during grad school. THe internship pays great, so I'll stick to 1-2 major pick ups. Then I'll probably stop until I go on to real life, haha.

So stoked finally got these ! One was for B day another one a straight trade for pine green sb's !! Trust me guys dont sleep on these if you can get them for cheap ! Get them i know they are out there on the low ! One to rock and one to stock !

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-148.jpg.html
The strange thing about the QS is they are really well thought of in this thread, and usually what people really like here is an instant sell out/hard to get, but these have been sitting and going on sale. I find that a little odd. For me personally I'm on the fence, I don't wear black shoes too often.

very sweeeeet. 

best one out the bunch imo
Thanks man.  They're my favorites out of the pack as well.

The strange thing about the QS is they are really well thought of in this thread, and usually what people really like here is an instant sell out/hard to get, but these have been sitting and going on sale. I find that a little odd. For me personally I'm on the fence, I don't wear black shoes too often.
The fact that they're sitting like they are is kind of surprising to me too, but if you wear black shoes at all you owe it to yourself to pick these up imo.  I liked my first pair so much I couldn't resist getting two more pairs on disco.

I hate Facebook but I made one anyway. ( nikesb icetea ) add me.
Left in a hurry but I managed to get this shot in. Happy Monday!

I feel u bro, but been 30 and this is just me .i feel like i cant pull of the super bright colors anymore :frown: but i do lile the solif colors more now a days . So that's why i feel like these r to dope .

Really? But... you can never go wrong with black?

I don't think that this thread really represents the movers and shakers of what's perceived as hot in reality. I mean earlier in the thread you had someone saying that kids don't even like dunks anymore, because Janoski is the hot shoe for the younger generation.

Just enjoy liking a shoe that's fallen out of favor with people that are into fads. Take the deals when a shoe you like comes out.

I don't think that this thread really represents the movers and shakers of what's perceived as hot in reality. I mean earlier in the thread you had someone saying that kids don't even like dunks anymore, because Janoski is the hot shoe for the younger generation.

Just enjoy liking a shoe that's fallen out of favor with people that are into fads. Take the deals when a shoe you like comes out.
And most of you like the ugliest dunk ever made...

*PEW PEW* shots fired

Back
Top Bottom