2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In 2014 this thread moved over 2700 pages

God bless you, Tiffany Dunk High

The phoenix of SB hype

Last edited:
What are some of you guys thoughts on the dunk low snake eyes? I picked up a pair off the bay, sort of an impulse. Thought they were decent when I ran across them, and then in like 2 hours they became one of my favorite dunk's that I'm aware of lol. So if any of you guys have these, I'd like to know your thoughts on them. Maybe I tricked myself into thinking they're an unofficial j-pack release since I think they favor blk/red 11s tremendously with the color blocking.

The strange thing about the QS is they are really well thought of in this thread, and usually what people really like here is an instant sell out/hard to get, but these have been sitting and going on sale. I find that a little odd.

some people dont like the BIG SWOOSH effect the double swoosh gives off. friend told me he was passing cuz it looks like a dunk with a blazer swoosh :nerd:

some people dont like the BIG SWOOSH effect the double swoosh gives off. friend told me he was passing cuz it looks like a dunk with a blazer swoosh :nerd:
I think it looks cool when it's done nicely. The QS and CNY dunks had it and I think it makes the shoes look nicer by adding that lil contrast

I'm one of the few people that love the old style Fat Belly swoosh. Not on every pair, but every now and then.

I feel u bro, but been 30 and this is just me .i feel like i cant pull of the super bright colors anymore
frown.gif
but i do lile the solif colors more now a days . So that's why i feel like these r to dope .
Definitely man, which is why I was tempted though I usually don't buy many black shoes 
pimp.gif

Really? But... you can never go wrong with black?
I should have specified "all black" shoes.  Just my opinion but many remind me of those non slip shoes cooks wear or work boots. I always thought I looked goofy. 

While we are on the subject I see a lot of kids/people into urban clothing wear plain black t shirt/black pants/black shoes. Been seeing around a couple of years,  anyone else see that is or is it mostly SoCal? 

Last edited:
What are some of you guys thoughts on the dunk low snake eyes? I picked up a pair off the bay, sort of an impulse. Thought they were decent when I ran across them, and then in like 2 hours they became one of my favorite dunk's that I'm aware of lol. So if any of you guys have these, I'd like to know your thoughts on them. Maybe I tricked myself into thinking they're an unofficial j-pack release since I think they favor blk/red 11s tremendously with the color blocking.
I bought mine as soon as they came out, and I've liked them a lot ever since I saw them for the first time. My only complaint was that they were a little tight in the toebox at first, but after a couple of wears they broke in quite well. They've been worn heavily from day one and as of late, I've been debating on getting a second pair.

im just waiting for sharkin to reply with...

"i said suede. Nike SB hasnt used "real suede" in years. RIP NIKE SB"
I will say that although I laughed at your poking the bear, Nike seriously hasn't used legit suede in years. It's why I've been going for older all-suede releases. It's just that much better.
Whoops my b I sometimes don't count the material on the swoosh
Tough to tell whether it should be counted or not but I went with the literal meaning of ALL SUEDE. Obviously midsole/outsole don't count since suede only appears on the uppers and never any part of the sole.

Back
Top Bottom