2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Maple Leaf symbol is dope and the red lace tips are also a cool contrasting element. Wonder what the inspiration is though?
I've been curious about this too.  Do the squares around the maple leaf look anything like the symbol above?  I haven't seen any pictures clear enough to tell but they reminded me of a logo Exoshop in Quebec uses.  It's their 25th anniversary this year so who knows. Just guessing on my part though.

I've been curious about this too.  Do the squares around the maple leaf look anything like the symbol above?  I haven't seen any pictures clear enough to tell but they reminded me of a logo Exoshop in Quebec uses.  It's their 25th anniversary this year so who knows. Just guessing on my part though.

Shoutout to whoever dropped the ebay link on these, I repped you after the transaction. These are so ill in person, thinking about doubling up.

The sharks gusto just posted are absolutely destroyed. It's amazing what people perceive as having value.

Ya so far it's going to be a quiet year for me on the sb side , hopefully that changes
Same for me but I sincerely hope it doesn't. I'm saving for a few different things right now and I need to keep it that way. I'm sure I'll cop a few older releases though. It's inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom