2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea their my all time fav lots of people hate on them

Mine:

any NYC guys in here know of consignment stores besides IMAGE and FCNY? Just wondering if there are other spots I should be checking for older releases that are hard to find now.
 There's Sneaker Pawn up on 120th and Lenox. Not sure about their SB selection though. 

Last edited:
nike's stock photo is so... false and misleading if that is the shoe in the lower half

i mean they don't exactly take the best photos by any means but cmon... really?

nike's stock photo is so... false and misleading if that is the shoe in the lower half

i mean they don't exactly take the best photos by any means but cmon... really?
:lol: it happens all the time. Sample pair vs release pair. This gives me hope for the corks!

well i understand samples but like what @OddAndTwisted  said about not getting whats in the pic

im in with corks looking the way they do in those sample pics but until the day of the official product,

one can only hope they wont be disastrous

Favorite dunks of all time are Band Aids or Purple Pigeons (that I own). I'm a sucker for grey suede.

I need a pair of Heinekens tho.

Agreed, they're giving me a poor man's Ray Gun type of feeling.
that or Hawaiis, or a hybrid; grabbed on the disco for sure. if the materials are straight I'll double

edit: ^^^ those metallic un-shadows are a train wreck. Nike constantly trying to fix what ain't broken

Last edited:
If they'd left the material like it shows from dcypoes 2015 pic they could've gotten away with not giving what was shown on the site. That metallic look kills it for me though.

Stumbled across this on the gram

The toebox looks like the grey ash suede on toecaps of the NLs but looks like some good quality. I'm definitely going to get a pair. Very reminiscent of ray guns to me.

@DanVSMan, easy to see why you tripled up on these...

...only thing i wasn't feeling were the off white laces, so I swapped them out for some brown SB laces.
Got my pair in, too.  Need to clean a little, but I'm really feeling that brown lace swap.  I will do the same.  Repped.

Back
Top Bottom