2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Congratulations!
Welcome to the Family!

Man...the heel lining is ripped on the Lodens as well =/
at some point people need to realize sneakers like that aren't worth anything.. As a seller I'd be embarrassed to try to make a buck off such thoroughly used goods. Even as a "restoration" project.

at some point people need to realize sneakers like that aren't worth anything.. As a seller I'd be embarrassed to try to make a buck off such thoroughly used goods. Even as a "restoration" project.
Agreed. I get if the outer shoe is dirty and could be cleaned up and restored. But when things are cut or ripped that drastic within the shoe, it's not worth it. 

My question is how did the owner even rip those heels that bad? I don't think I've really done that to my shoes.

Did a bit of digging, found out that NYC's Parks and Rec Dept. has a similar logo:

http://www.nycgovparks.org/

"The department maintains more than 1,700 parks, playgrounds and recreation facilities across the five boroughs. It is responsible for over 1,000 playgrounds, 800 playing fields, 550 tennis courts, 35 major recreation centers, 66 pools, 14 miles (23 km) of beaches, and 13 golf courses, as well as seven nature centers, six ice skating rinks, over 2000 greenstreets and four major stadiums."

Maybe that's what the four blocks represent?

Last edited:
What is the name of the leaf dunks? Maybe the green represents the nature centers, the light blue might represent the ice from skating rinks.....but then there's still red and also black.

Definitely interested to piece this puzzle together.

any NYC guys in here know of consignment stores besides IMAGE and FCNY? Just wondering if there are other spots I should be checking for older releases that are hard to find now.

Please help me say good bye to my best friend for 15 years who recently went home for the last time. He always loved my pickups as much as I did, albeit for different reasons. Literally loved him to death and will love him beyond. He's the reason for my asking about the petoskeys, pretty clear why. Anyway just venting, peace out.
Sorry to hear that.  I have a tux cat also. I'd be so sad. My cat is hard headed, but he was my first pet I've ever owned...I got him a year and a half ago when he was 6 weeks old. He was a grieving present for my husband and I. He loves to unbox stuff with me and he's like my lil assistant when I'm cutting patterns to sew. I hope you feel better.

Probably the best price I've seen on Salt Stains (shame I don't like them). Size 8.5 ONLY, $63 shipped. EAT! Amazon product ASIN B00QXXLH8W
Yup. @rapcoz2134  showed me the link last week and my salt stains came in today (Pics coming soon). They're even more beautiful in person.  It amazes me the detail and quality Nike puts into SBs for great prices compared to the lack of quality in the Jordan line and the high prices.  Every time I get a new pair of SBs it makes me wonder why I ever deal with J's.
I want Nike, to get rights from Disney, to make a Star Wars themed SB Dunk (high or low) to coincide with Star Wars Ep 7 coming out in December.
There's an Episode 7 coming out you say?????

any NYC guys in here know of consignment stores besides IMAGE and FCNY? Just wondering if there are other spots I should be checking for older releases that are hard to find now.

That's pretty much it..FC updates their inventory almost instantly..what's on their site is what's at the store

Image had only a handful of SBs the last time I was there..and getting to queens felt like it took forever

Online is ur best bet IMO

Back
Top Bottom