2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

glad people like those because it means people have different opinions when it comes to dunk SBs unlike Js. but those are fugly.

glad people like those because it means people have different opinions when it comes to dunk SBs unlike Js. but those are fugly.
the only part i like on them is the black on the toe box but when i look at the rest of the shoe it looks as you say.......fugly

going to break them out for the 1st time today, we got a whooping inch of snow but my work still closed :lol:

The "raiders" do look like Oakland's jersey IMO. I doubt that's the actual inspiration, but I see the correlation at least.

The "raiders" do look like Oakland's jersey IMO. I doubt that's the actual inspiration, but I see the correlation at least.
yeah i doubt very many GRs have any inspiration. Any colorway can be attributed to a multitude of likenesses. Marketing works though.

sup fellas...what a good price on a new pair of 112s? size 12.  mine are super beat and I want to get another pair...thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom