2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My impulse buy last year weres the Lance Mountains...I sold them a few months later, nice shoes, but in the grand scheme of things I have a hard enough time wearing my current rotation, so wearing them enough to get the desired effect wasn't going to go down.

I'm very pleased w/ them! I like them more than the stock pictures.

Anyone else get their stuff delivered at work because they don't trust their neighbors?

I ship to my office because my packages will usually arrive before noon whereas with residential delivery they come whenever they feel like it lol

Last edited:

u guys have any pairs u regret buying? mine would probably have to be the 'beavis' mids. they looked cool online, but when i got them i realized lighter colored shoes probably are not my thing. 
Great question. I regretted buying the beijings after I had them in hand and really got to see how "premium" the leather was.

I easily returned them to NDC, but I know plenty of people have overpaid or gotten burned on SBs over the past few years while hype was dwindling and price was increasing

I think mostly everyone could trim some fat from their collections if they were really honest with themselves..

Regret the nappy suede black/grey/venom green highs.

That suede in person just doesn't look very good of not 100% same length.

So these are the Year of the Goat XX9s. I'd love to see this blue in suede on a dunk low for this year.

Black tongue and laces too

Last edited:
I regret buying a pair of Tiff Hi's. Thought it would be nice to get a pair since I had sold my lows years ago. But now, they're just sitting in my closet and am contemplating if I should let them go.

I regret buying a pair of Tiff Hi's. Thought it would be nice to get a pair since I had sold my lows years ago. But now, they're just sitting in my closet and am contemplating if I should let them go.

I love my Tiff High's, I wear them a lot and they held up great

Great question. I regretted buying the beijings after I had them in hand and really got to see how "premium" the leather was.

I easily returned them to NDC, but I know plenty of people have overpaid or gotten burned on SBs over the past few years while hype was dwindling and price was increasing

Calis i should of just waited and would of got them cheaper.. I mean i paid retail but still could of found a pair for like 70$... I have a feeling the new de la low/ Hi will be the same

I think mostly everyone could trim some fat from their collections if they were really honest with themselves..

If they're 11.5/12, lmk, I may just solve your uncertainty with them lol

I cannot find a pair for a decent price.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom