2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nickname: terminators? T1000s?

large.png

Anyone else get this from eBAY?

GET MORE FOR YOUR WINTER SHOPPING
Earn 50% more eBay Bucks when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. Plus, enjoy special financing for up to 12 months.

Last edited:
Anyone else get this from eBAY?

GET MORE FOR YOUR WINTER SHOPPING
Earn 50% more eBay Bucks when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. Plus, enjoy special financing for up to 12 months.
Dont have it now, but certainly have gotten that offer before. Personally not interested in "paypal credit"

They run other better ebay bucks promos from time to time in my opinion.

Pretty sure that guy yoinked the idea of the loon mailbox from ShoeZeum...

2:26

ebay listing looks/sounds like that exact pair
 This exact pair of shoes and Loon Mailbox was purchased from and featured in Las Vegas ShoeZeum!!!!!!!!
extra exclamation marks = extra legit 
roll.gif

seriously though, this just reminds me I need a pair of Loons in my life still.

Bruh!
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

AGs looking good homie. I still haven't pulled trigger on them I know the materials are nice and everything but I just haven't been able to bring myself to get em.
they are mad comfortable...if you hold off a little bit longer i'm sure you can cop a fresh pair for under $100

extra exclamation marks = extra legit :rofl:

That's one of those pairs of dunks I feel we all take for granted cause they can usually be found for good prices on ebay and IG sellers. I know I see them all the time but never pull trigger. I fear the market gonna dry up of them sooner or later and some of us gonna be looking for em then :lol:

they are mad comfortable...if you hold off a little bit longer i'm sure you can cop a fresh pair for under $100

Yea I think it's cause when they released I had just bought the Mets dunks and not long before that I'd got the civils. So when AG's dropped I felt like I already just bought those colors on two other dunks. I know I'll eventually get em though just a question of when.

Last edited:

extra exclamation marks = extra legit :rofl:

Oh, I didn't read the description...well there's at least some background to the story then.

Will cop De La's for under $50.

I'm patiently waiting for the high to low retros to start happening. paul browns would be DOPE as a low. 

Back
Top Bottom