2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I see you pushing for that name change hard lol I like BTTF as well. Wouldn't mind them being called hoverboards either though.
Air mag low doesn't even make since as it's a totally different shoe. They could just be the McFly dunks. Simple and to the point but folks might get the name confused with McRads. *shrugs*

@John00 thanks for the great hookup with F skate cool guy who owns it got the dazzles and the ag highs thanks again guys call got alot in stock all sbs 50% off until sunday
No problem my dude.

Forgot to mention they also have the Disposable, Crawfish, Cali, Beijing's and warmth lows for 50% off as well. Lots of scattered sizes in those.

Last edited:
it's 50% split? 
nerd.gif

it's 50% split? 
nerd.gif
Depends.

Wholesale cost from Nike is typically 50-55% of retail, with production cost being 50-55% of that...but it varies per product line (and possibly the type of Nike account you have).

Last edited:
At this point I'd have eaten the cost. You don't really build any consumer good will by putting a lower price and then saying "WHELP, WE MESSED UP THE PRICE IS ACTUALLY HIGHER."

Plus depending on the state, it seems like this sort of pricing change could run them into troubles with Weights and Measures departments.

Anyone got a guesstimate on how much these De LA Soul's gonna cost?
edit never mind

Last edited:
Nice. I would do a royal blue personally, or a color like the blue on the Sea Crystals .

Edit: Never heard of Angelus paints, I think I've found something to do with my Summit Whites.

Last edited:
Wondering if I can get some help.. I have $64.75 in eBay Bucks that expires Monday. I've been hoping for something to come along that I HAD to have but never wanted to spend that much on. I have a soft personal limit of around $130 for a pair of shoes.

So, I'm trying to find something for around $200 that I would never spend that much on.
Anyone have some leads on eBay on some older releases in the $200 range for a size 12 (older models) or 13 (tape box or newer.) I don't mind worn kicks as long as they aren't beat. Have to have the box, though.

I know this can be difficult without knowing what I have, but even some ideas would be helpful.

Things I'm looking for are Brain Wrecks, Mafia Lows, Ms Pac Mans, Pac Mans, Bloody Gums.

Wondering if I can get some help.. I have $64.75 in eBay Bucks that expires Monday. I've been hoping for something to come along that I HAD to have but never wanted to spend that much on. I have a soft personal limit of around $130 for a pair of shoes.

So, I'm trying to find something for around $200 that I would never spend that much on.
Anyone have some leads on eBay on some older releases in the $200 range for a size 12 (older models) or 13 (tape box or newer.) I don't mind worn kicks as long as they aren't beat. Have to have the box, though.

I know this can be difficult without knowing what I have, but even some ideas would be helpful.

Things I'm looking for are Brain Wrecks, Mafia Lows, Ms Pac Mans, Pac Mans, Bloody Gums.

Got a gang of size 13 stuff in my watch list for deal prices but they're all older than the tape box era...I'll look shortly.

Some ideas, cause it's hard for a 13 outchea

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-SB-...401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4c306571

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Authen...816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d270b54c8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...852?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fb10fc94

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...316?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c95bec45c

...after this there's a bunch of Northern Light Hi's and a pair of SOMP's in your price range too. If you were willing to pay 250 (before ebay bucks) you have more options of older SB's.

I don't know about you, but if I had the $ those DS shoo goos would be gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom