2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't shed a tear over the pistachios I don't mind used but those look like they were used to kick some sand paper.

Last edited:
Can't shed a tear over the pistachios I don't mind used but those look like they were used to kick some sand paper.

I saw them and thought of you.
I agree, slightly used is ok.
But those have been beat up and tore up!
Don't know if in that condition, they can be "repaired."
The heel drag on both Sneaks, are really worn down.
Oh well, gotta keep looking...

Last edited:
Nike is really pushing bleached denim this year, started it last year with those AF1 lows and highs now they're popping up on all kinds of shoes.

they really need to quit watering down this **** and just  retro the first series

reese forbes denim >>>>>>

Here's a tutorial on application.

Nike Dunk PRM CMFT QS For All Star Weekend
http://icysole.com/nike-dunk-hi-2015-all-star-weekend/

Nike Dunk CMFT PRM QS AS
2015 All Star Weekend
Black/Black-Hyper Jade
Style # 744309-001
Retail $120
Release Date: 2/11/15

YUCK. [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Bleached denim SB ??

These have potential. Not QS go crazy potential but they aren't bad.

Quick sizing question. I'm a 12 in most nikes, but could I squeeze a 11.5 in SB Highs?

Nope. Don't do it. IMO the newer SB are more snug than back in the day due to all the ankle/tongue padding + Zoom Air.

Here's a tutorial on application.

YUCK. [emoji]128534[/emoji]
These have potential. Not QS go crazy potential but they aren't bad.
Nope. Don't do it. IMO the newer SB are more snug than back in the day due to all the ankle/tongue padding + Zoom Air.

Yea if anything you'd wanna go up in highs.

I was kind of mad that we didn't get a dunk last year, but if this is what they're going with this year, I cringe to think what they'd have ended up using for a "Gumbo League" dunk.

Bleached denims will be copped. Had to get rid of my air max 90s because of the bleeds into the white suede. Glad they opted for black on this one

He'd get access to the warehouse and just randomly drop them into the worst of the worst dunks. So you'd go buy some 21.99 pair on clearance and bam 1/100 Banksy.

Back
Top Bottom