2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went to check out the DLS highs yesterday at stratosphere in atlanta, they were pretty much exactly what i thought they would be. There weren't any more impressive in person, overall a good shoe I think. I remember the de la lows were one of the first shoes that got me interested in SBs. Still gonna cop once they hit a bit lower. Stratosphere had them for 160, they also still have most of the recent releases in stock

Art prints of anything cost a good bit if they're done on nice stock, that paper they're using looks like it costs something like 75 for a 20 sheet pack. Factor in photographer time and print costs and suddenly it's up there.

Understandable but I've never been into that kind of art so for me it's a picture of a bird sitting on a dope shoe...I won't even pay $80 for a lot of shoes so for me that pic definitely isn't worth $80.

If he can charge that and people buy it then I see no reason why he shouldn't...just not me.

My manager mentioned a new QS Dunk coming down the pipe that is colorblocked as a black cement 4 (if there was such a thing). Speckled grey sole, black/red nubuck upper. As soon as I know anything more, I'll let yall know. But my heart damn near stopped when he mentioned the concept. 
Should be late summer, it's a low. Thumbnails don't look that great..

Black grape 5 looking sb dunk high this summer too.
Any pics of said JIV inspired dunk? 
nerd.gif

got in the 40's today so I snugged some on foot pics before it's back to 19 tomorromw
Man, they just look better and better the more I see them...... why did they have to do the 2 tone midsole though, that's the only thing holding me back!

Man, they just look better and better the more I see them......why did they have to do the 2 tone midsole though, that's the only thing holding me back!
agree 100% with this whole statement.  Wish they had gone with a 1 color midsole.  would've copped multiples & I feel the shoe would've been a hit in terms of sales.

agree 100% with this whole statement.  Wish they had gone with a 1 color midsole.  would've copped multiples & I feel the shoe would've been a hit in terms of sales.
Repped for the p-shop, they look so much better like that! Those I would've copped for sure.

Posted this in the Nike outlet thread but Hillsboro Clearance Store has a size 12 in the Valentine's Day Dunk '14 for $59, and also a couple of dope Nike SB panel hats at $9.99.

Haven't been in the thread all weeekdn

Did I miss anything besides NT diary posts and ebay listings never in my size?

Back
Top Bottom