2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier has the Nike SB Glacier Ice/Light Ash Grey's on sale now for $69. FSR.

I see you with the linky no worky @rapcoz2134

link must've been fixed cuz it worked for me

pretty much sums up how i feel about ebay links 

thread derailment would occur less in here if NT'ers were willing to call NT'ers out on it.  thing is, most of us in here are friends soooo.... :rolleyes  

I feel like the thread derailments help to foster the sense of community. I know that I wouldn't know a few people's sizes on here if there wasn't some shared interests outside of sneakers.

I've been trying to put derailment stuff in spoilers so it's easier for others to just scroll past. That and avoiding drunk posting.

guy on SC is looking to move size 11 purple pigeons for ~150... vvnds. Also posted up a bunch of other kicks

I feel like the thread derailments help to foster the sense of community.
I agree.

I remember wanting to use this gif every other page...

haven't felt the need to use it anymore, cuz honestly, i don't care if it gets derailed.  this isn't MY THREAD, its everyones.

Last edited:
I copped those blue kostons for about $30 at my local outlet about 4 or 5 years ago lmao

Premier restocked pairs 2 summers ago too :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol I remember seeing the koston pack and thinking how whack it was that they didn't start him with a pro model right off the bat

My shop owner told me to resell the gold highs for $200 bucks on ebay and I think I came back and bought a deck and some bearings with the profits lol

I'm still pissed they never put out the Black/White/Gum Koston highs when he was wear testing the new tooling.

I remember when you couldn't post anything from eBay.
But I think things have changed. Maybe we shouldn't post auctions.
Because if we can't post BIN or best offer, then we shouldn't be able to post shop deals and outlet deals.

Unlike the  other threads, this thread is about helping each other out. It's not like its flooded with ebay links.... news/releases/pick-ups are posted all the time. Really not a big deal.
THIS sums it up for me. I think that BIN auctions should be posted.  It's the regular auctions that I can see can cause controversy. The original reason for not posting links was to deter people's personal auctions.  Posting a BIN isn't rly doing that IMO.

I miss the feuds with Rice

Do you still have the boxing gif haha?
that's one of my favorite gifs.. EVER!!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom